Graffiti in Baghdad

chron78

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MUCH RESPECT TO THESE GUYS DOING WHAT THEY GOTTA TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY AGAINST OUR IMPERIAL INVASION. (ON SOME "WOLVERINE" SHIT. REMEMBER THE MOVIE "RED DAWN"???)

ALSO MUCH RESPECT TO OUR TROOPS WHO WERE DUPED INTO JOINING THE MILITARY AND ARE FORCED TO PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR OUR IMPERIAL REGIME.

R.I.P AMERICA, THE LAND OF THE "FREE".

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 3 2005, 07:10 AM

MUCH RESPECT TO THESE GUYS DOING WHAT THEY GOTTA TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY AGAINST OUR IMPERIAL INVASION. (ON SOME "WOLVERINE" SHIT. REMEMBER THE MOVIE "RED DAWN"???)

ALSO MUCH RESPECT TO OUR TROOPS WHO WERE DUPED INTO JOINING THE MILITARY AND ARE FORCED TO PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR OUR IMPERIAL REGIME.

wow........WOW!!!!!!!.....your a f u c k i n g idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sub+Feb 3 2005, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sub - Feb 3 2005, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 3 2005, 07:10 AM

wow........WOW!!!!!!!.....your a f u c k i n g idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

Yeah, that was fucking wack.........

That's horseshit. This Imperial regime is gonna be the downfall of our country. It happened to Germany, it happened to rome it happened to the mongols it happened to every empire that was greedy and arrogant enough to try and conquer the world. We aint got the man power to fight this war and bush wants to take on Iran, serria, North korea and you know China has North Koreas back. I wouldn't be surprized if the UN eventually turns on us in the next 10 years or so.

Wake up and smell the coffee, and stop listening to fox news propoganda.

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 3 2005, 08:10 PM

That's horseshit. This Imperial regime is gonna be the downfall of our country. It happened to Germany, it happened to rome it happened to the mongols it happened to every empire that was greedy and arrogant enough to try and conquer the world. We aint got the man power to fight this war and bush wants to take on Iran, serria, North korea and you know China has North Koreas back. I wouldn't be surprized if the UN eventually turns on us in the next 10 years or so.

Wake up and smell the coffee, and stop listening to fox news propoganda.

this has nothing to do with fox news, cnn, msnbc or someone on or off of "bush's dick"...you dick. it's about your statement. it is unbelievably ignorant! your knowledge of history is completely off and so are your current events. know what your talking about b4 you say it. get off the waaaaaaaaay way far far radical left dick ( to use your brilliantly original expression) and realize, regardless of any stance on the war (hate it or agree with it), that a small group of cunt radicals (murdering and rapeing there own people by the way) fucking HATE you for no other reason then your a westerner and you think the way you do. how about giving "respect" to the iraqis and others who arent about killing as many people they can (americans or ANYBODY ELSE WHO DOESNT THINK THE WAY THEY DO) america is not a perfect country in the least, but it's the best in history so far. your fortunate to be here....reconize it ........ oh yeah, fuck the U.N. there expensive and useless anyway. they did a great job with the genocide in africa and bosnia.

fuck bush, fuck the war. sf1 did have a point actually. our "reign at the top" will come to an end some day.

dont get me wrong....i have no disrespect for the troops overseas, all i wish for is that this pointless war ends, the soldiers return to their family and friends safely. why are we even over there? remind me because i seem to have forgotten.

this has nothing to do with fox news, cnn, msnbc or someone on or off of "bush's dick"...you dick. it's about your statement. it is unbelievably ignorant! your knowledge of history is completely off and so are your current events. know what your talking about b4 you say it. get off the waaaaaaaaay way far far radical left dick ( to use your brilliantly original expression) and realize, regardless of any stance on the war (hate it or agree with it), that a small group of cunt radicals (murdering and rapeing there own people by the way) fucking HATE you for no other reason then your a westerner and you think the way you do. how about giving "respect" to the iraqis and others who arent about killing as many people they can (americans or ANYBODY ELSE WHO DOESNT THINK THE WAY THEY DO) america is not a perfect country in the least, but it's the best in history so far. your fortunate to be here....reconize it ........ oh yeah, fuck the U.N. there expensive and useless anyway. they did a great job with the genocide in africa and bosnia.

LOL!!! You're the one that sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy far far rightwing republican deuschbag!!!

I'm just stating shit like it is It aint got shit to do with leftwing stance vs rightwing stance that shit's all propoganda.

The fact of the matter is that the reasons why we are over there are the exact same reasons that Nazi Germany invaded Poland, France, Russia and all them other countries... to conquer them and setup our own puppet government and millitary bases in order to gain control of that part of the world! And to take their resouces (in this case oil) Period. Point blank.

They did not attack us nor were they planning on attacking us. The bush administration and the rightwing media lied to us all! that is not an oppinion that is a well known fact!

These people have a completely different history and way of life than us. They Basically live in a completely different world and have absolutely no obligation to think like us or play by our rules!

Who the fuck are we to declare they're way of life wrong and stick our dick in their world and depose their government and their way of life???

Sorry but I can't help but have respect for their balls and willpower to still be running around in sandles fighting the mightiest military in the world with whatever they got. Our niggaz is sitting in tanks and airplains and shit with the most up to date firepower and training in the world and these niggas is running around in sandles shooting RPG's and crashing carbombs into us and shit! That's fucking heart! These niggas mean buisiness! Now if the tables were turned and say we got invaded by space aliens or some shit...how many of you pussies would be running round shooting at flying saucers on some suicide shit???

But seriously I just respect their balls and will to defend their turf nomatter what. That don't mean I'm rooting against our boys or anything like that. I just look at this shit with an open mind and try and see it from their standpoint.

yo not to turn this into crossfire or anything (it already has) but this is the problem with most of the liberals i see (especially alot of them on here). you guys love to take it to the extreme. if bush invades a country the ENTIRE WORLD believed had broken international law. do i think it was wrong? yes. but the entire world was wrong. the only difference was that we were more willing to act that anyone else. this happens, and all of a sudden we got a hitler on our hands. i really want to listen to you man, but the second you start preaching about the fourth reich etc., its pretty hard. bring it back to earth before you start talking about the end of the world. SF1 i would love to talk to you in our own thread about this shit in crossfire. your views are the left's version of rush limbaugh and bill o'reilly, and its always been a dream of mine to argue with them (youll have to do).

Originally posted by MayorMenino@Feb 4 2005, 02:43 AM

yo not to turn this into crossfire or anything (it already has) but this is the problem with most of the liberals i see (especially alot of them on here). you guys love to take it to the extreme. if bush invades a country the ENTIRE WORLD believed had broken international law. do i think it was wrong? yes. but the entire world was wrong. the only difference was that we were more willing to act that anyone else. this happens, and all of a sudden we got a hitler on our hands. i really want to listen to you man, but the second you start preaching about the fourth reich etc., its pretty hard. bring it back to earth before you start talking about the end of the world. SF1 i would love to talk to you in our own thread about this shit in crossfire. your views are the left's version of rush limbaugh and bill o'reilly, and its always been a dream of mine to argue with them (youll have to do).

You're missing the point entirely. "International law" as you put it does not apply to Arab nations. They are not a part of our world. They have they're own world and they aint trying to have our world.

And yes... the Bush administration basically is on some Nazi shit.That's a fact. If you can't recognize that then you are either completely blind or brainwashed by their propoganda.

And no... I aint following you over to your little debate class. When I was in highschool that shit was filled with band geeks and other assorted nerds. :haha: :haha: But thanks for your offer.

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 4 2005, 02:01 AM

LOL!!! You're the one that sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy far far rightwing republican deuschbag!!!

I'm just stating shit like it is It aint got shit to do with leftwing stance vs rightwing stance that shit's all propoganda.

The fact of the matter is that the reasons why we are over there are the exact same reasons that Nazi Germany invaded Poland, France, Russia and all them other countries... to conquer them and setup our own puppet government and millitary bases in order to gain control of that part of the world! And to take their resouces (in this case oil) Period. Point blank.

They did not attack us nor were they planning on attacking us. The bush administration and the rightwing media lied to us all! that is not an oppinion that is a well known fact!

These people have a completely different history and way of life than us. They Basically live in a completely different world and have absolutely no obligation to think like us or play by our rules!

Who the fuck are we to declare they're way of life wrong and stick our dick in their world and depose their government and their way of life???

Sorry but I can't help but have respect for their balls and willpower to still be running around in sandles fighting the mightiest military in the world with whatever they got. Our niggaz is sitting in tanks and airplains and shit with the most up to date firepower and training in the world and these niggas is running around in sandles shooting RPG's and crashing carbombs into us and shit! That's fucking heart! These niggas mean buisiness! Now if the tables were turned and say we got invaded by space aliens or some shit...how many of you pussies would be running round shooting at flying saucers on some suicide shit???

But seriously I just respect their balls and will to defend their turf nomatter what. That don't mean I'm rooting against our boys or anything like that. I just look at this shit with an open mind and try and see it from their standpoint.

[/quot

if you read what i wrote, how does that make me far right???? why, because i dont believe suiciders and straight up murders are people of respect? is it because i dont think in extremist ways as you do? is it because i was surprised by your lack of understanding about who and why the people who are the ones with "balls" are doing what theyre doing. most of the idiots blowing themselves up arent iraqis genius. that's not heart my friend. and who are you to think YOU KNOW how people think. i never did. far from it. are you an expert on other cultures? have you interviewed all the people living in that part of the world and ask them if they agree with random extreme thinking. im sure you havnt . do you have some devine connection feeding you all the answers on why and how? uh? and do you know what the nazis did? to compare that with this will always make you look like an out of touch extremist, which you are(sound familiar?) . see whats funny is that ive never told you where i stand on the war, our current goverment and its international policies. you just assumed it and your wrong, again. why because i believe big comments should be based in reality and facts. keep showing everyone your out of touch cards and see how you lose everytime. with just a few of your stupid comments i already know how you think and what your going to say next. its people like you that put bush in the white house. get back to reality, then debate.