Graffiti Grapher

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha, I haven't gone past the 3rd page yet but I think I've got to find my compass and maybe a scientific calculator...

Way out, wacky stuff! Who created this? (oh, I checked)Big ups to Strug...I mean, that person "who dont really kno much about graffiti"! Crazy cross section of flicks in the 'Culture' section too.

Originally posted by Hacer92+Dec 8 2004, 05:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hacer92 - Dec 8 2004, 05:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>after going throught the page and taking the tutorial it seems like a bunch of math experts who dont really know anything about graffiti.

[/b]

Wow... I've been writing for twenty years and there's still plenty I don't know about writing. That's great you know it all!

<!--QuoteBegin-Hacer92@Dec 8 2004, 05:04 PM

no shit its all it is soem geeky ass nigga tryin to crack some sort of graffiti code ..hahaha cause you know next thing you know theyll say graffiti was in the bible !and that hip hop was some sort of prophecy towards the nineties from the eighties

You post doesn't make any sense. Thanks for the feedback though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this thread because I thought some of you would find it interesting. Of course, I was aware that the majority would laugh and talk shit but then again most of the kids on this website are retarded.

This is so fresh. its funny how there are all these principles at work while painting that a lot of people aren’t even aware of. Many people have knowledge of the underlying principles but are clueless to the relationship to fundamental math.

Its funny how adding a lil bit of learning to graff makes knuckleheads get mad and loose interest.

In fact these principles are at work in Adobe Illustrator as well as the basis for Hecktor the graffiti robot.

Nice find Joker

I am not feelin this at all. This goes against the whole meaning of graffiti. Graff is an art form that comes from with in ones creativity. There is no wrong way or right way to do it but just as long as it is REAL. Who ever the hell thought of this up has waaaay too much time on their hands.............................

What happened to the SOUL?

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd@Dec 9 2004, 01:44 PM

I am not feelin this at all. This goes against the whole meaning of graffiti. Graff is an art form that comes from with in ones creativity. There is no wrong way or right way to do it but just as long as it is REAL. Who ever the hell thought of this up has waaaay too much time on their hands.............................

What happened to the SOUL?

did you even try the program? that shit is harder than graffiti son.

50 bucks says none of the cats talking shit have been writing for more than a couple years, and if they have, they fucking suck.

i remember a time when being 'good' was actually important. when having style meant something. now motherfuckers have all regressed into some knuckle dragging neanderthals that approach graff as if it was banging two rocks together trying to make sparks. fucking dummies. you guys still in awe of your opposable thumbs?! this thread is like a far side cartoon.

'geometry' is the reason that twist has one of the sickest hands ever. 'geometry' is the reason revok, sever, hence, saber, and the rest of your graffiti heros all come off slick as hell.

i thought we escaped this ignorant mindset when people remembered how dumb stock caps here. guess not.

some a yall need to hush yourselfs.