Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graffiti Grapher

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Joker, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's official. graffiti is a nerd's game.

anyone for a little D & D?

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha, I haven't gone past the 3rd page yet but I think I've got to find my compass and maybe a scientific calculator...

Way out, wacky stuff! Who created this? (oh, I checked)Big ups to Strug...I mean, that person "who dont really kno much about graffiti"! Crazy cross section of flicks in the 'Culture' section too.

4. LOReSeVeNTeN

LOReSeVeNTeN Member

wow now maybe i can bite someones style down to minute calculations

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

tut-tut, where's the flicks?

have you used their little program to try do a piece yet?

7. Hacer92

Hacer92 New Jack

what is that for real?

8. Hacer92

Hacer92 New Jack

after going throught the page and taking the tutorial it seems like a bunch of math experts who dont really know anything about graffiti.

9. southburna

southburna Member

no shit its all it is soem geeky ass nigga tryin to crack some sort of graffiti code ..hahaha cause you know next thing you know theyll say graffiti was in the bible !and that hip hop was some sort of prophecy towards the nineties from the eighties

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

^why would hip hop be in the bible? and what does that have to do with graffiti?

(yay for starting up this conversation up again.)

11. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

That is fuckin dope. thanks for link joker.

12. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Wow... I've been writing for twenty years and there's still plenty I don't know about writing. That's great you know it all!

<!--QuoteBegin-Hacer92
    @Dec 8 2004, 05:04 PM
    no shit its all it is soem geeky ass nigga tryin to crack some sort of graffiti code ..hahaha cause you know next thing you know theyll say graffiti was in the bible !and that hip hop was some sort of prophecy towards the nineties from the eighties
    [post=3745429]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

You post doesn't make any sense. Thanks for the feedback though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this thread because I thought some of you would find it interesting. Of course, I was aware that the majority would laugh and talk shit but then again most of the kids on this website are retarded.

13. .808ph8.

.808ph8. Member

its amazingly fun to mess with it,
    it's difficult yet easy to use it...
    i'm sure it's possible to make something dope with it,
    i have not yet been able to do so tho.

14. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

Hip Hop prophecy?

15. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

This is so fresh. its funny how there are all these principles at work while painting that a lot of people aren’t even aware of. Many people have knowledge of the underlying principles but are clueless to the relationship to fundamental math.

Its funny how adding a lil bit of learning to graff makes knuckleheads get mad and loose interest.

In fact these principles are at work in Adobe Illustrator as well as the basis for Hecktor the graffiti robot.

Nice find Joker