Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

graffiti creates jobs

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mr bulimik, Nov 5, 2003.

1. mr bulimik

mr bulimik New Jack

i know everyones thought about what the world would be like without graff, but where would the detectives,city buffers,beltonemontanaKRYLONrustoleum,bored kids in class, commercials for media be without graff be.
    please help ad to this, im working in somthing important.

2. avils

avils Senior Member

i think about this quite a bit too....sometimes i agree, other times i wonder about all the money being taken out of the budget that could be going to better shit... like proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.

:eek:

3. sneak

sneak Guest

im not to sure about this one.

4. TOR

TOR Member

whats your point?murder and rape create jobs also...

5. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah but this isnt the 'murder and rape' forum.....

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

fuck graffiti. where would the world be without the simpsons.

7. avils

avils Senior Member

the simpsons would be nothin without 'el barto'... their own version of CAP. please believe that.

8. type R

type R Senior Member

i could care less...what would the world be without cars? what would it be without macaroni and cheese (shells)?

thats how it is, deal with it. it's not gonna change any time soon.

9. RackPaintYo!

RackPaintYo! Member

less of the taxpayers, shopkeepers, homeowners, etc. money would be spent on cleaning up these shitty cities, the pigs would be able to spend less money and time chasing teenagers and more fighting real problems, Krylon/Rusto would still be making paint for its appropriate use, bored kids in class would probably spend less time tagging on their binders and more time staring at girls, throwing paper airplanes, or whatever the fuck. if graffiti suddenly vanished, it wouldnt affect society as a whole. itd be gay tho.

10. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

hmm... i've pondered this before.

do you really believe that krylon would lower it's pigment matter in the paint, thus making it less thick and less coverage, in a direct effect to deliberately hinder us, the writers? or to make a bigger profit by charging the same per can and putting less in?

and rustoleum with the stutter... well i don't know about that.

11. junky.

junky. New Jack

i think about this also....yo man you have a point..but ya u also need to go eat some fruit or something...peace.

12. jamaldbestt

jamaldbestt New Jack

yes......he has no idea

13. pirate

pirate Member

don't fool yourself. Rusto/Krylon would be making a hell of a lot more money along with hardware stores across the world. But in the grand scheme of things is graffiti that big of a deal? Bush spends 90 Billion on an unnessesary war with no end in sight, murders innocent people with careless application of the death penalty through sloppy evidence and corrupt systems, and sends off our nations youth to die and we're still preoccupied with finding a bunch of teenagers putting their art on walls with out permission.

14. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

good point, but you have to remember...make sure your art dosent hurt anyone i.e effect anybodys life (paintting houses, small businesses etc)

15. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Littering Also Creates Jobs

If we all join together and litter there will be more jobs for trashmen.

If we intentionally set fires, they will be more money for the firefighters.

If we breed more criminals one day they might take over..

STEALSTEALSTEALSTEALSTEALSTEAL from big bussiness!