Graffiti Covered Subway Trains, NYC 05'

Bronx718

Thought you might like, enjoy. Becoming more and more frequent. I was on one a few days ago, completely bombed, but it was covered in some basic throwups. They hit it completely inside and out. Wish I had a cameraphone.

5-train-pano.jpg

12211112_387a213a2f.jpg

Hope you like.

Edit: After reading through the site, I found these shots were already posted. Dedicate this thread only to photos of graffiti covered R142 subways cars (The new silver ones).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man this euro trash is old news and was already posted in brick slayers months ago. and the flix aint even yours. there is already a nyc clean trains thread.. and a NEW one at that. and if youre going to START YET ANOTHER "NYC SUBWAY GRAFFITI" thread.. G*D DAMN put some fuckin NYC writers in that ho and dont start weak ass threads like that with not even 5 flix!

and the bullshit about "missing those days" is gay as fuck! from the trash you posted and the way you talk, i doubt you were even there! BANK. :hatred: :hatred:

First off i'm not a regular here. I didn't even know these were posted, I went through that whole thread now, and I edited my post. My post wasn't about those pictures anyway, they were examples.

Second, I edited to make this thread only for recently hit, R142 clean subways cars.

And to top the shit off about this comment.

( the bullshit about "missing those days" is gay as fuck! from the trash you posted and the way you talk, i doubt you were even there! BANK. )

I ain't no graffiti writter, but I do enjoy looking at the shit. And no I wasn't there for the beutiful 70's shit, but the late 80's and 90's shit I did see. In my opinion, what I see in these pictures is pretty good. Far from the best, but better then most. Of course, mabey one day more NYC writters will hit the trains, and we will see even more, better cars.

These days, this all we got. So idf anyone wants to, post photos of the new R142 trains being hit. If you don't want to, don't.

Originally posted by black tooth@Aug 12 2005, 02:12 AM

im gonna find you 718....and when i do im gonna slice open your neck, piss in it and use it as a doggy bowl for my pitbull....you stupid fuck.

nigga please. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i ain't gonna bother wit u.

anyway

I would be proud the day I seen a whole train, BOMBED, just destroyed