graffiti breaks 2 in pit pa......

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

at least timebomb is representing...

crow tell fucko ill try an hook him up on those cans i owe him , the moving and shit fucked me up and i forgot to send em (probally because they were across town) i may be in philly for this even however but ill try and hook it up

Originally posted by dephyone

hahah it said GRAFF BURNIN'

hahahahahahaha gayness x45

see your the asshole starting shit .

dephyoner why dont u stay in chi-town and battle the other dephy head and stay out of cleveland,stop taking your problems 2 clev,when u can't take care of your problems in chicago........

crow!!!!:)

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

haha

ethic won that blackbook contest at the last one

which is funny, because he is horrible at graffiti.

i know i'm not alone in my thinking...

remeber me and my tirade of insanity , or mook drunk tring to snatch bags at the taco bell drive thru behind the club?

or the rediculous exit that resulted in our entire posse nearly getting into a dukes of hazzard type chase with the cops

"you dont ask people to write on their propety.. do you" -cressy cres to mero about us writing on his book.

Guest mikro137

and i nearly served the guy who thew it , because he tried get me to pay to come in. fuck that. fuck that gay ass wall that blew down , and fuck that guy again , he was a fucking herb

Originally posted by mikro137

"you dont ask people to write on their propety.. do you" -cressy cres to mero about us writing on his book.

what a herb that kid is... no, he wouldn't need to ask anyway, he never wrote on other people's property.

i'd have been at the one last year but that was soon after certain people i know decided to walk the busway at 2:30.

haha... dude really did get heated because his book had writing on it....

again, i say, he's a loser.

and a biter.

and no one loves.

mikro...

i remember last years gig when us 3 fools ditched that shit to go BORROW a bookbag of cans each...except you...you only borrowed two cans....then we started off the parking lot tag madness...with the cop/security guy standin in the doorway watchin us...booze rules

werd wurd wird

damn yo TURNTABLEISM.....im hyped up yo........looks like imma have ta dust off the ol whitesnake vinyl yall.......in the still of the night yinz here my heart beatin heavy..........................................imma bring da skratch attack and A box-o-murder for ya eardrums.......wikky wikky wikky

Guest YinzerXpress

Re: werd wurd wird

Originally posted by HAVOK CSN

damn yo TURNTABLEISM.....im hyped up yo........looks like imma have ta dust off the ol whitesnake vinyl yall.......in the still of the night yinz here my heart beatin heavy..........................................imma bring da skratch attack and A box-o-murder for ya eardrums.......wikky wikky wikky

awwwwww shit if you bust out the whitesnake on a nigga.............

Archived