Graffiti as an aspect of hiphop.

Guest defyone

Guest defyone

wes, revise, and i were asked this question. in an interview. and i wanna see what all of your oppinions are on it. should it be considered a branch of hiphop or not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graffiti is an aspect of hiphop. its not always related to hiphop, but i dont think it can be denied that it is a part of hiphop. uknow? hiphop may not be an aspect of graffiti, but graffiti is tied into hiphop. while its obvious that theres plenty of graff that has nothing to do with hiphop, i dont think anyone can deny that hiphop made graff what it is today. imnot sayin that there wouldnt be graff without hiphop, but it wouldnt be nearly a far along without hiphop. sure graff was around before hiphop, but it was just scribbling or writing mostly. there werent pieces or characters like there were after hiphop(at least not that i know of. and if there were there were very few). so people can sit here and try to tell everyone on this board that graff and hiphop are unrelated but theyre just full of shit and are denying the facts because they dont like hiphop or something. or maybe im just full of shit...

Archived