Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GRAFFCON IN SD???

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 17reasonswhy, Oct 17, 2001.

1. 17reasonswhy

17reasonswhy Member

SAY IT AINT SO........the rumormill has it that this is a cancelled event....I just want to confirm......and if it truly is not happening then i want to know if any alternatives have been talked about or set up.......I know people out in this 12 oz universe know every gotdam thing that is happening involving a spraycan anywhere in the US so lets hear it.....

2. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse Member

artistic.intercourse

Just last Saturday, there was a graffiti event down in San Diego. Was called Writerz Block. I went to this even when it was SUPPOSED to heppen like a month ago and nothing was there, then it happened to take place last Saturday... I believe I was not the only one who had no clue it was on that date. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know about this event incase this was the one you are talking about. No clue. Would be dope if there was another one soon that I would be able to paint at :eek:

3. phr8nigglet

phr8nigglet Guest

grafcon

i was told that the accual graf con in TJ mexico was the weekend of thankgiving...check out artcrimes maybe they got something about it

4. 17reasonswhy

17reasonswhy Member

THATS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY.....TIJUANA......AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY NUMEROUS FOLKS THAT IT IS DEAD IN THE WATER DUE TO THE CIVIL SABOTEURS DOING DILIGENCE TO TWISTED CAUSES................SO NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.....I AM IMPRESSED/DEPRESSED ...I FEEL LIKE I JUST CAUGHT THE OLD MAN ACTING LIKE THE WIZARD OF OZ.................

REALLY THOUGH I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANYTHING IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN TJ OR IS IT UP TO ME TO START A NEW EVENTCON