Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graff Videos On the Internet

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by focus, Sep 20, 2002.

1. focus

focus New Jack

I just got a great movie, Area 8, off a guy for play on the computer . . . If anyone has any classics like style wars or wild style, or anything longer than an hour they want to trade e-mail me
    [email protected]

2. TRUE

TRUE Member

haha... two firsts in one night! I'm on a roll!

3. socrates

socrates Guest

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

:rolleyes:

5. socrates

socrates Guest

:mad:

6. freeze

freeze Member

it's stupid fucking replies like the one's above mine which lead me to the conclusion that the majority of heads on this board don't even write...(yeah, go ahead and start talking all your shit) obviously soomo is a rookie and has no clue that channel zero isn't supposed to have anything to do with graff content, but i think that everyone has made the mistake of posting the wrong shit in the wrong forum, myself included. but fuck kids, he's posted some valid shit which some kids might actually be interested in. leave the stupid eye rolling bullshit out, fuck, what point does it serve except for to promote your stupid fucking post counter bullshit...ah fuck, i'm drunk and ranting...in conclusion, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, fucking don't say nothin.

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

http://www.well.com/user/derb/DavidBrake.jpg'>
    "No its ok I was lookin at the other guys up there..."

8. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

That is preety funny considering you posted something that was totally irrelivent to the topic...............And to the person who started this thread....Go out and buy the videos fuck boot legging them

9. krie

krie Guest

im downloading Dirty Hands 2 of KaZaA as we speak :)

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

so, you're the guy that was eating up the bandwidth???dammit! just kidding, i'm getting this little swedish kid to send me mad vids on cd

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i have dirty hands 2 area 8 and fhm graff cleans from europe anyon down to trade? they are off my harddrive and on cd now.

12. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

how about buying the original and supporting the guys putting out cool projects instead of bootlegging all their hard work. no ones forcing anyone to buy anything, but by doing so you're insuring the continuation of the project.

it would suck to not see a dirty hands 3 simply because the producers never recovered the money spent on issue 2.

13. beardo

beardo Guest

i got phatty photocopied 12oz mags for cash or trade.. (preferably trade for phish new years tickets)

email me

;)

14. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

I got wild style divx. if anyone wants to trade for something over a hour drop me a e-mail [email protected]