Graff stories

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest melt

one time i was hanging off a bridge rocking a burner with a yellow fine point sharpie, and i fell off into the back seat of a cop car, and i took apart the sharpie and threw the yellow ink into the cops his eyes because he gave me a dirty look, and he died and the car went off a cliff, then i jumped out the window and opened my parachute, but it didnt open, so while i was falling i took off all my clothes and made a parachute out of them, but it fell apart, and then the car exploded and bounced me back up the cliff, and i was hanging on by a twig, and i this old man offered me his hand, so i climbed up, and i was like "who is this old man?", and he said he was my long lost twin, and i believed him, but i turned around and he stabbed me with a paperclip and ran away, then i was lying there dying and i saw an ant, and i said "avenge my death!", and the ant said "ok" and crawled into the old mans nose and took over his brain, and then we saved christmas... again.

Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by KILROE

anybody got any good graff stories? shit that went down while you were painting or anything else related to graff? come on, share!

it was about a couple months ago when i actually started going out and taking graff serious ... i was walking around some residential areas and hitting up some marker tags on some signs around the place and i had one can on me a regal blue by krylon and my walking destination was along way away and i was all caught up in the moment... i got to the spot did a huge throw-up and filled in the 3-d and i was walking back from the spot and some bum walks out on out of nowhere... i get all freaked out because i thought he was some undercover or something and i started talking to him (smart of me) and found out that he was actually a bum with a fond knowledge of graff history in va...i left the man with sum change and told him i didnt see him and he didnt see me....i was on my way home through some path to go back to the residential area and from the distance i could see someone walking with a dog and i saw some cop cars behind this wooden fence... i freaked out and ran back into the woods and took out the can launched into the river and my markers ... i had a book in my bag and walked out the placve like i had been to the library or something...the copped didnt say anything to me when i passed by and i was amzed cuz that was like a miracle from God cuz i knew that someone had seen me catch some tags earlier since it was a rich residential place... and they were already looking for someone so me and my smart self ask the other cop what time it was and left without a doubt of anything hapening...but it was my "real" true night out doing something not to hard of a spot but a well watched place so i was all happy....thats my dumb story of a newbie :D

Re: Re: Graff stories

Originally posted by ~nebz~

it was about a couple months ago when i actually started going out and taking graff serious ... i was walking around some residential areas and hitting up some marker tags on some signs around the place and i had one can on me a regal blue by krylon and my walking destination was along way away and i was all caught up in the moment... i got to the spot did a huge throw-up and filled in the 3-d and i was walking back from the spot and some bum walks out on out of nowhere... i get all freaked out because i thought he was some undercover or something and i started talking to him (smart of me) and found out that he was actually a bum with a fond knowledge of graff history in va...i left the man with sum change and told him i didnt see him and he didnt see me....i was on my way home through some path to go back to the residential area and from the distance i could see someone walking with a dog and i saw some cop cars behind this wooden fence... i freaked out and ran back into the woods and took out the can launched into the river and my markers ... i had a book in my bag and walked out the placve like i had been to the library or something...the copped didnt say anything to me when i passed by and i was amzed cuz that was like a miracle from God cuz i knew that someone had seen me catch some tags earlier since it was a rich residential place... and they were already looking for someone so me and my smart self ask the other cop what time it was and left without a doubt of anything hapening...but it was my "real" true night out doing something not to hard of a spot but a well watched place so i was all happy....thats my dumb story of a newbie :D

dumbasss you threw your shit in the river??? just hide that shit under a rock or in a bush and come back for it the next day

Guest ~nebz~

hey it was no prob i had finished the can on my throwie and the markers were just some cruddie magnums so i didnt care...

Archived