graff songs

K-OTIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh Army of the Pharoahs makes good shit to listen to

Jedi Mind Tricks made good shit to listen to

If your more into musical rather than lyrical then Fort Minor is good (It's headed by Mike shinoda of Linkin Park) I personally don't like it

Immortal Technique is good

Ambush in the Night by Loop Troop is the only thing I've found by loop troop, I hope to find more, the song is about bombing

Uhhhh If your gonna be out on the street and wanna concentrate I suggest you get battle beats. Songs that have that aggressive hip hop feel but no lyrics so your mind can concentrate fully on the piece. For example the song beatfighter by sekken thautz (I want that song SO BAD!) Is pretty good. That way you can have your tunes, your background noise, and still concentrate fully :D

THE MANHATTAN PROJECT. QWEL. TYPICAL CATS.

''THROW UPS WITH OUT HANGOVERS"

"DISPELLING DEVILS FROM EYE LEVELS LIKE ITS A DONE JOB/ U COULDN'T MIMIC MR. STRAIGHTLINES WITH AN ETCH-A-SKETCH WITH ONE KNOB."

"BUFF THE BLACK BOARD ATTACK IT WITH TRUE BLUE/ NO MATTER HOW YOU SEE IT U LOOSE LIKE FLIPPIN ZULU"

• 2 weeks later...