Graff & School: What to Do

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no not at all.but im not sure it depends becasue i think that they would go after something else bigger than some"stupid taggers" but then again if ur campus doesnt havce much action i dont think they will make such a big deal out of it,i mean i tag at my school but ive never been caught,i really cant predict what would happen if they did

ka maaaaaaaaaaahhhn. writing at school is fun. That way when cops see your stuff on the streets and if they happen to drop by the school they would be like "Hey blah blah must go here because his/her tag is on the desk" and how else are you gonna write on a desk if you dont even go to that school.

Many colleges can toss you if you get in trouble with the law over anything... just the way it is. Maybe it's a bit easier not to get booted out of a state school.

Tough to fight as far as I know... like Baylor pre-emptively telling their female students that if they posed for Playboy they'd be expelled. They can do that, but largely because they are a private college.

Ok well mate, from person experience, deny everything.

I went to a private school with very strict teachers. Done the whole school because teachers pissed me off. Some fat cunt snitched on me, got pulled into principals office and they said theyre going to get the cops involved.

They did but i denied everything from the start despite all the evidence proving against me.

The point is, if you some how get done for doing your school, DENY EVERYTHING FROM THE START AND STICK TO ONE STORY. If they take your books and find the same tag in there, GET A FRIEND TO STICK UP FOR YOU AND SAY THEY DID THAT TAG IN YOUR BOOK. After that, they cant do shit. If they expell you, take legal action against the school. Or if you dont want to take legal action, get your mates and bomb the fuck outta of and trash it.

Simple