Graff related injuries

Eeks

wwwwwwwerdddddd uuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

eeeerrrrrrrr uh huhuhuhhu like start it up or something..... uh huhuhuhhu

i havent had a graff injury, so post some shit up

CRABS FOR EVER.... KEEP THE RACE UP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

about a week ago a friend jumped the yard fence as chased...the sharp metal on top almost penetrated his palm...ouch.

I had some so light that dont even count, for real injuries ask my clothes....

Guest imported_Tesseract

oh and i forgot the best one, i know a kid that got thirdrailed! The other kids that painted some cars down smelled burnt hair...yikes.

Dood is ok now, but i think some 'glitches' remained...

Originally posted by chozer

hmmm....i dont think ive had any serious injuries..

but ive lost a lot of good clothes to the cause. lots of torn pants and shirts from climbing barb wire fences. goddamn those fences.

i ruin a shirt nearly every time i venture to the train lines

Originally posted by Tesseract

oh and i forgot the best one, i know a kid that got thirdrailed! The other kids that painted some cars down smelled burnt hair...yikes.

Dood is ok now, but i think some 'glitches' remained...

what happenes when you get zapped? like can you walk after it happenes?

this is pretty shit...

but i got blind maggot and decided to do a shocking piece at the skate park... half way through i noticed that the seccy's just rolled in i made a stumbling dash and hit a log and did a foward flip into the bush... then work up the next morning in that same bush...... the only thing that hurt was my brain

trying to climb an eight foot fence with two lines of barbed wire on the top really stoned, i got my hand on the top of a poll where i thought there would be no barbed wire but of course there was and my idiotically trashed body decided to react by making my legs loose grip on the fence and as i fell down the barbes in my hand slowed the fall.

then i climbed a bit with no sharp stuff

duh

Not graff related but barbe wire and fence related.

a hypo preditor type of friend from melb got mute eccs and dh00p and tried jumping a barbe wire fence and got hung up in it by her fore head..... she's a fucking nut......

i tried jumping someones backyard and relised there was a dog that size of a donkey that had teeth the size of john hollands cock.. i was standing on the top of the fence and it jumped up and grabed my shoe lace... i didn't get dragged down... so i'm just tlaking shit..... FARK ARSEN GGAAAAAHHHH

Guest fr8lover

onetime, anxious to get to a party when we were wee sprouts in early high school i ran out in the woods where we kept our beer near my buddies house and not realizing there was old rusty barbed wire half fallen down i just sprinted right back to my car.

the barbed wire caught a hold right on my jeans/leg and basically flipped me from upwards position to 90 degrees straight into the ground. i was in shock for a second, but i still got drunk. the end.

i always manage to fall into thorn bushes......or onto something sharp. or i tend to fall into water. smooooooove.

yet, i always seem to convince myself "tonite, i will NOT get paint on my clothes....." and end up deciding to do a roller or something. "as long as im careful i should be ok" yeah....never works out like that. i have 1 pair of pants left that dont have paint on them. all my jackets and shit are ruined. people on campus must think im the dirtiest motherfucker around. cool.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i always manage to fall into thorn bushes......or onto something sharp. or i tend to fall into water. smooooooove.

yet, i always seem to convince myself "tonite, i will NOT get paint on my clothes....." and end up deciding to do a roller or something. "as long as im careful i should be ok" yeah....never works out like that. i have 1 pair of pants left that dont have paint on them. all my jackets and shit are ruined. people on campus must think im the dirtiest motherfucker around. cool.

you may be dirty, but as long as you are wearing your cape and donkeypunching the drunk sorority girls after shoplifting cookwear and painting trains all week, you are the coolest motherfucker around as well!

just thank popgunwar...

a good friend of mine once was so severely injured after we did a spot that i had to run to a pay phone and call 911 so that the police and ambulance could come to the location and scoop my friend up off the pavement and take him to the emergency room...

luckily i'm smooth as silk and we didn't get caught

no joke,i was paintin last year and i swear to good i got frost bite from this crap chrome i was using,i swear my finger was a huge blister on the tip,but im a trooper,i put like 5 bandaides on the shit on rocked some dishwashing gloves and still went painting the next day:D other then that ive never been injured:king:

I was hopping a razor wire fence, I thought my pants were gonna get caught so I jumped over all akward... I was wearing some reebok classics. THIN ass soles! well when I landed, I landed right on my heel shattering it! I started rolling around on the ground moaning wondering how the hell I was gonna get back over the fence...that yard was sewed up tight...My partner found a 2x4 and busted the fence at the bottom and I crawled under...when I got home my ankle was HUGE! I stayed up all night with my fists clenched...Well the next day I went to the emergency room and heard that I was gonna need reconstructive surgery...now I have a bigass scar 12 screws and a metal plate for a heel...I can't run and lost 50% of that foot for the rest of my life.

and now I know the effects of a 4 month percocet bindge...and I gained about 75 lbs!

okay, the short list:

two identical barb scars on legs, shaped like giant "L's"

fell one story and chipped the hip bone in left leg, but it's all good, i'm right leggid.

i was painting a walk out with shitty paint, and the stock was from another brand, so it was gushing out the top. it built up so bad a puddle formed, and when i slipped i instinctively reached for the bridge, pushing my self off. i landed on my back in tall grass, was miraculously un hurt, and climbed back up and finished.this was at around 4 a.m., it was buffed by 7. weak........

Archived