graff on trains

timo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

Hasn't Poland/Warsaw got loads running still?

Other places that aren't crushed, but you might see a panel or two an hour are Amsterdam banana trains and the Belgian cimmuters.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by BANZ@Nov 14 2004, 11:44 PM

YEAH MEN, come down to Argentina or Brazil & check the transit here or go to Chile (Santiago) also & check the buses there...

Yo I'm due to visit Brazil not too long in the future; which cities have transit running?

Originally posted by b0b+Nov 17 2004, 09:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Nov 17 2004, 09:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BANZ@Nov 14 2004, 11:44 PM

YEAH MEN, come down to Argentina or Brazil & check the transit here or go to Chile (Santiago) also & check the buses there...

Yo I'm due to visit Brazil not too long in the future; which cities have transit running?

[/b]

You got to check the main cities... you can get graff on other smaller cities, maybe better graff, but it's more massive on the biggest cities.

I'm talking about Santiago (Chile), Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Sao Pablo (Brazil) i don't know very well de Brazil scene, but Sao P. is a good place to start, or isn't? :haha:

brazil_geg20.jpg

ive been to adam quite a few times and ALWAYS saw things, many things for that matter, runnin on bananas, never on the sub tho=0(,,also in milano last year saw a handfull of panels on the subways, but traveling via the rails through europe ive always saw stuff just randomly in almost evry city, on the commuters of course,, such a fresh thing to see beeing from ny and having been on the ny subway system in its prime as a lil kid and being mezmorized by all the names on the inside n outside, to it being clean,,to see lots running is such a flashback and kind of brings me back to those days..