Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

The TRUMAC DVD is probably the most boring DVD I've ever watched. Two hours of legal wall productions, yawn yawn.

I'm up for swapping it for something, if that's your kind of thing.

that's too bad...i met one of those guys and he was cool. many people say he paints like mode2 though and that all they paint are legal productions.

Originally posted by slave_one

that's too bad...i met one of those guys and he was cool. many people say he paints like mode2 though and that all they paint are legal productions.

hehe,,you talking about lazoo?

i doubt he ever bust a tag in his own life..

this guy got mad attitude,he feels like its a diss when people told me he paints like MOde!!! what a cunt!

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

hehe,,you talking about lazoo?

i doubt he ever bust a tag in his own life..

this guy got mad attitude,he feels like its a diss when people told me he paints like MOde!!! what a cunt!

yeah, my partner went up to him one time and asked if he was mode2. that was funny. he didn't do it on purpose; he really thought it was him.

i only met the guy once.

• 2 weeks later...

Sneak Attack vol 2 trackside, an American freight video, featuring live action painting, rolling footage, benched footage, hobo interviews, fr8 hopping footage, and alot more, is available on DVD..just released, 3-19-04....this DVD has a running time of 1 hr. 42 min.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Has anyone here ever seen the Bedtime Stories DVD? I hear there is shit like lesbians, bum tagging, crackwhores, and other crazy shit. It sounds awesome, but is it? Should I send the 20 bucks?

yes, i own it and it has all of that and more and is a crazy over all movie but it doesnt include as much graff as i thought it would i would say yes send your 20 bucks if your look for a funny movie but if your looking for a movie that consists of alot of graff look for somthing els.

two more dvd to add to your wishlist would be

bedtime stories.

and

what is it?

now WHAT IS IT? consists of all your hiphop elements and on dvd you can choose what element you want to see first OR just watch the whole thing. its god mad emcee's and beatboxers some good b boying AND b girls and shows that jen chick from much music break dancing [ horrible by the way ] the wrighters in it are all from van city. i would sudgest this movie to anyone looking for some good graff dope emcees crazy dj's and good b boys. its a hip hop documentury worth your buck.

• 3 weeks later...

European Graff

I hate European graff, they just. Their clean trains are horrible, there are tight writers that get up in the UK and shit but i think everyone knows what i'm talking about, those gay buble letters and what not.

peace

KonkHalloffameresized.jpg

Going all City Internet board, 2004 internet bombing

Re: European Graff

Originally posted by Konk Oner

I hate European graff, they just. Their clean trains are horrible, there are tight writers that get up in the UK and shit but i think everyone knows what i'm talking about, those gay buble letters and what not.

peace

KonkHalloffameresized.jpg

Going all City Internet board, 2004 internet bombing

What a boring arguement, that wont go away....Us and them...blah blah blah!

Is there any other thread where I can find good comments on Graff videos ?

The DVD "Writers" is a "must have" just because it shows how it started in one of the 3 most important Graff cities that are Paris, London & Amsterdam... Word up to the guys who did it !!

Archived