Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graff Movie

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Bard, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Bard

Bard New Jack

We're screening our film, Quality of Life at the Roxie in SF next Fri Nov 12 (see below). Quality of Life is a drama about two writers from the Mission District.

Details:
    Quality of Life
    www.qualityoflife-themovie.com
    Special Advance Screening (as part of the Film Arts Festival)
    9:15pm
    Fri. Nov. 12
    Roxie Theater
    3117 16th Street (at Valencia)

After party at Elixir (just up the street at 16th and Guerrero).

Tix are $10 - Avail at the door or at www.filmarts.org

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you should also make a listing in the 'events' section, if you haven't already.

3. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

4. Bard

Bard New Jack

> you should also make a listing in the 'events' section, if you haven't already.

cool. will do. as you can see, I'm a "Rookie" with all this forum business. thanks...

5. Bard

Bard New Jack

we're wrapping up our film festival tour. played in berlin, seattle, hawaii. playing stockholm and spain this month. then we plan on releasing the film in theaters next year. so it won't be out on dvd for a minute. stay posted to our site (www.qualityoflife-themovie.com) for updates. the sf screening next week is our first public screening in sf.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

any chance of a uk showing?

7. 2-0-sicks

2-0-sicks New Jack

hey man i tried to peep this movie at the seattle international film festival but i didn't get around to it, can you tell me more about the movie? I hope it's not a gay film like that one movie the graffiti artsit

8. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

this movie looks like itd be at least an interesting watch. i suppose theres no chance of an aus screening since we are light years away from civilization?

9. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Who in the hell designed that website???

10. Bard

Bard New Jack

Yeah, we plan on screening it internationally next year. Def should be a UK showing.

11. Bard

Bard New Jack

Yeah our screening was sold out in Seattle. But we'll be back next year, for sure. QoL has a very different theme than "THe Graffiti Artsist" (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's based on true stories from the lives of our closest friends.

Check out our website for a better feel:
    www.qualityoflife-themovie.com

12. Bard

Bard New Jack

We DEFINITELY want to play in Australia (oops, wrote "US"...another edit..."Rookie!"). From what we hear, there's a huge graff scene over there. And one of the producers is from AUS, has family there, etc. AND you guys have unreal surf.

We're making it to the land down under. Mark my words ;)

13. Bard

Bard New Jack

Number9 designed the site. These guys do insane work! They have done sites for Nike skateboarding, Red Bull, Netflix...fortunately they're homies so they did ours on spec (-;

14. DiptInButter

DiptInButter Junior Member

i saw this at the san jose film festival earlier this year, thought it was good, imma peep it on friday again

15. Rolln

Rolln Member

The movie is fresh, I've seen it and its hot. and Im sure that the after party is gonna have alot SF'S heavy hitters getting primed for the After After After party...

...CMA