1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GRAFF IN HONG KONG!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by kid_phame, Feb 4, 2004.

1. kid_phame

kid_phame New Jack

GRAFF IN HONG KONG!?!?!?!

Discussion started by kid_phame - Feb 4, 2004

what up?.....im a cat from New York(queens) and i recently moved to Hong Kong for business reasons..anyway ive been noticing some what of a graff scene...and im jus lookin for some writters from here to show me around...so far ive been hunting around kowloon like crazy looking for a plave to buy spray paint....any way if there are ANY writters in HK that are down 2 chill with a hardcore bomber from queens NY pm me or post a reply to this thread...and if u dont wanna chill atleast point me in the right direction by telling me some graff stores..or places to cop paint...holla backl!!

kid_phame - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 12oz Senior Member

NOTTS1 - Replied Feb 4, 2004

this is probabaly no help to u at all, but im sure there is a graff shop. also they have trains there as well so you got to give them a go, if i lived there i would be lovin it, nice food, lovely women:love3: , and a lot of walls........

NOTTS1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. kid_phame

kid_phame New Jack

kid_phame - Replied Feb 4, 2004

yeah i get what you are saying....i only been here like a week and im starting to like it...theres pretty much everything here....also theres not much graff..so the real writters(non toys) u see really stand out....not like NYC where EVERYTHING is completley bombed....i still need help!!!someone please tell me where there is a graff shop here...and whats going on wit tha scene...also if theres any writters from HK here i REALLY REALLY need someone 2 show me around and let me know whats up with tha graff scene out here...somone please help!!
    HOLLA
    !

4. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

imported_b0b - Replied Feb 4, 2004

Check all the trendy skater/hip hop type shops. I remember a friend saying he got sorted through those types of placed over there.

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Feb 4, 2004

thats pretty dope, i wish i lived in hong kong, good luck

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. kid_phame

kid_phame New Jack

kid_phame - Replied Feb 5, 2004

well so far still no luck:( ...I havent even been able 2 find a single can of spraypaint..i see tags and throw ups everywhere so i know for a FACT that there must be some writers around somewhere....i jus really wanna meet on eof them....today i went a bought a bottle of shoe polish and filled it up with some permanent ink..its doing ok..but im dying for some paint..there has 2 be atleast 1 graff store here somewhere...SOMEONE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 12oz Member

DEFCON2.0 - Replied Feb 5, 2004

remember you are in hong kong so the writers are probably very stealth like a ninja so you my be better just askin a normal person on the streets if they know where a hip hop shop would be...you look like a tourist there and so they should be able ta point ya in the right direction....just a thought have fun in hong kong and hit up one of those asian massage places for a rub down after a night of writin I bet it'ed be worth it....:lol: :smiles:

DEFCON2.0 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. electro-vadal

electro-vadal New Jack

electro-vadal - Replied Feb 6, 2004

electro-vadal - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. electro-vadal

electro-vadal New Jack

10. electro-vadal

electro-vadal New Jack

11. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Feb 6, 2004

ask someone at work if they know where theres a hardware store or somewhere that sells paint. maybe the phone book. i duno just tryin to help

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. deph

deph New Jack

deph - Replied Feb 8, 2004

alot of my family's from hong kong there apparently a good scene. Alot of legal people are on illa characters like in Japan tall as building shit. Knowing hong kong it's a weird place so finding writers could be hard but just hang round hip hop stores and stuff like that.

deph - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. kid_phame

kid_phame New Jack

kid_phame - Replied Feb 8, 2004

well after alot of interent searching i finally ran into the montana paint asia site..and i found out theres a store near by that distributes montana cans...also i ended up meeting 2 writters here in hk..."Base" and "zono" both hardcore bombers like me...we went bombing on saturday and it was mad fun...it was raining but we stil got to hit up alot of shit..a few busses..etc...but if there are anyother writters on here from hk let me know..
    peace

14. bigcockoner

bigcockoner 12oz Member

bigcockoner - Replied Feb 10, 2004

YEAH I SEEN A TOP TO BOTTOM COPE2 WILDSTYLE MURAL ON A 747 AT HONG KONG AIRPORT I SWEAR I SEEN IT MAN IT WAS DOPE PEACE

bigcockoner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. JeffLebowski

JeffLebowski 12oz Junior Member

JeffLebowski - Replied Feb 11, 2004

to speak of Hong Kong Graff is to speak of BNE

JeffLebowski - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: