Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graff guerilla?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chron78, Feb 4, 2005.

1. chron78

chron78 New Jack

2. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

This is fucked up. I dont know if here is the right place for this.

The fact that that motherfucker Kuck is commenting about this makes me sick. That fucking asshole doesnt deserve the right to comment when someone looses their life doing what they love.

3. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

He described the young man's death as "a wake-up call for the community," in that property owners need to erase graffiti quickly to remove this incentive, while parents and teachers need to be more "tapped in" to children's lives so their talents might be better directed.

I love how they'll fucking twist ANYTHING back around to control the public in some way.

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

amazingly sad and upsetting, and amazing how they can pull a tragic death in the graff comunity to make it look even worse...rip

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

great, graffiti doesn't need to be brought to everyone's attention

why in the shit did they specify that the father's apartment is luxurious?

6. chron78

chron78 New Jack

But notice it mentions he lived with his mom, and gave the neighborhood's name. How many rich kids live this kind of lifestyle?

7. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

rest in paint

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Any flicks?of his work of course...

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

"One time I asked him, 'Why did you pick that name?' " his father, Saeed Zargham, said yesterday, "and he said, 'Because Alpha is the beginning of everything.' "

...that is ill as shit i think.

rip.

10. chron78

chron78 New Jack

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

ps- if anyone has piks, can they please post them up? that'd be dope...

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

was this his destiny? i enjoy the quote that art school is not for rea artists. he is actually correct about that..

13. chron78

chron78 New Jack

I don't believe in destiny. He could've just as well escaped the train, but unfortunately he didn't, for whatever reason. Didn't have to be that way.

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I think the most moving thing about this article is the last few lines from his dad. Boy, I can't imagine what he is going through, but look how hard he is trying to understand his son's life!

There is a thread on ALFA in The Heavens section.

15. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

^ i agree about the comments from his dad

dying for the things you live for

RIP to alfa