Graff Girls are Dope!

Guest Swizel

Guest Swizel

I dont know there is just something about a graff chick. They are one of the coolest type girl there is. They all have that something diffrent about them.

Agree or Disagree?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey A squad...do i have to keep on reminding you... i posted under ur name again then had to change it so you dont look gay with a "girl" response......

anyway... me and my ex use to go paint and suuuch ....yea use to..:( im lame now.. i go solo... but i kinda like it...alot

Guest -MOE LESTER-

theres this one girl at my school, whos into graff and she sucks...and shes always annoying me and my homie abuot graff this, graff that, draw my name, help me think of my name, look at my drawing, its tight huh (when it sucks) and iono..its just real annoying, shes also kinda hurt so it doesnt make it any easier...if she was fine id be up in that but shes not so fuck it

Guest MR BOJANGLES

for those of you new kids that dont know iris on here she writes and shes my girl...its kind of a cool thing i suppose.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think i would rather have a graf jocker for a girl hat a graf bitch.well maybe not.:o

email kristy

Guest xx..nFer..xx

i didnt realize you could put this sort of thing in the yard... its not really graff advice... kinda... who knows...

graff is a trend?:confused:

Archived