Graff & Gilrls

kracker boy

Graff & Girls

This post is for all of the guys...Is it just me or does writing get you a shit load of play? I have a breaker friend who says that all of the girls like breakers... Who's right? Girls vote too.

P.S. I think writers get more play because all they have to do to impress a girl is write her name...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i havent got shit bc i write , but maybe thats just bc im ugly

ohh and here in the burbs its pretty much the same thing , rich pompous , yet really hot chicks think writers / hip hoppers , are dirty scrubs , but we could beat the fuck outta their stupid bmw driving , dkny wearing flamer boyfriends

goodbye

i've got friends that are rappers and they get a good amount of girls for it. when i was younger i could get away with drawing a girls name, but now they want romance and a nice dinner. its much cheaper to draw a piece of some chicks name then to spend a hundred bucks on a date. but then again, you get better sex when you're older, instead of hand jobs at the park...they were always nice, too.

id have to say the mcing djing and bboying pimps finer ho's than going out at odd hours and getting dirty doing illegal shit and then waking up to fuck and then go do more illegal shit...

as opposed to mcing where you wake up fuck drink and then put her on your guest list

or bboying where she gets hot watching you practice

or djing where she asks you to practice your flair scratch on her...

my girl does not like to fuck me cause im a writer and i doubt coming home at 5 am faded dirty and sometimes bleeding really makes her hot

Guest JoeHatesCops

Ive never gotten a girl from graff, MCing is slightly different, freestyling for girls. and stuff has worked, BUT THIS THREAD IS GAY and if you need graf to get girls your a loser

I think MC's get the most attention and play. If they don't have some kind of game though, they won't get shit. But I think they get the most atttention and openings for gettin some. I've only seen like 1 or 2 girls that liked that I was a writer.

Originally posted by dai

this is dumb. girls aren't impressed with your ability to destroy shit. well they might for you, but that'll change with you get out of junior high.

true.. but it sure as hell worked back in 9th grade... ahhh those were they days. now girls look at me all crazy if they ever find out that i write.

Guest --zeSto--

think about this...

dj's and mc's get guestlist to clubs and jams... and they get paid.

b-boys are fit and flexible

we hang out in the dark and are wanted by the police.

its easy to be 25 and impress a girl with being an emcee, or a dj. but try being 25 and telling a girl your only passion in life is painting on other peoples shit.

if you find a girl that's impressed by that, turn around and run away cause dollars to donuts, that girl will make you bleed or get you locked up.

unless she's 18, inwhich case, knock the stuffin outa little miss muffin...

sho/nuff

unless she's 18, inwhich case, knock the stuffin outa little miss muffin...

haha real funny:mad:

you guys are so harsh sometimes....................

besides my love for graff i sometimes wonder why i ever bother to do any thing but look at pictures on this site!

seriously, groupies are worthless.....you could stick and move but think about it, if they are jumping on your nuts because your good at playing records or rhyming, think about how many other pairs of nuts theyve been on....bad news either way

get them to go up to the bar and buy you a beer and then hit them with the gas face and move on to more sensible things....

Since when is it a popularity thing to be a writer? If you do that than you'll be the first subject for an illegal, but hell those hardcore thugs who write girls names probally stick to legals anyway...

Guest --zeSto--

was no one listening...

DJ's MC's and even Bboys... GET PAID !

girl like men with money, not boys with paint stains on all their clothes.

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

then call me little debbie and get to work...

dont get yourself into something you cant handle little lady...

get to work? sheit, send me an application with a picture attached and if your lucky you might get an interview on the casting couch.

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

i've got friends that are rappers and they get a good amount of girls for it. when i was younger i could get away with drawing a girls name, but now they want romance and a nice dinner. its much cheaper to draw a piece of some chicks name then to spend a hundred bucks on a date. but then again, you get better sex when you're older, instead of hand jobs at the park...they were always nice, too.

writing a girls name mighta got you some play back in middle school...shit if it takes more than your own ability to get laid...thats when that 100 proof liquid panty remover comes into play. but other than that its just that gangstafied mackin skills :D

Originally posted by boogie hands

seriously, groupies are worthless.....you could stick and move but think about it, if they are jumping on your nuts because your good at playing records or rhyming, think about how many other pairs of nuts theyve been on....bad news either way

get them to go up to the bar and buy you a beer and then hit them with the gas face and move on to more sensible things....

boogie has a good point, and let me add to it

when it comes to "groupies" it is all about status

redneck chicks want the guy with the fastest car, or biggest truck

punker chicks want the guy with the biggest mohawk

goth chicks are just stupid

and

graff chicks just want me....:D

and so on and so forth

Archived