Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graff & Gilrls

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by kracker boy, Mar 6, 2002.

1. kracker boy

kracker boy New Jack

Graff & Girls

This post is for all of the guys...Is it just me or does writing get you a shit load of play? I have a breaker friend who says that all of the girls like breakers... Who's right? Girls vote too.

P.S. I think writers get more play because all they have to do to impress a girl is write her name...

2. dai

dai Senior Member

this is dumb. girls aren't impressed with your ability to destroy shit. well they might for you, but that'll change with you get out of junior high.

3. privada

privada New Jack

ahha first you say this post is for all the guys, the you say oh yea girls can vote too.. my point, this is the stupidest thread ever.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

well i havent got shit bc i write , but maybe thats just bc im ugly
    ohh and here in the burbs its pretty much the same thing , rich pompous , yet really hot chicks think writers / hip hoppers , are dirty scrubs , but we could beat the fuck outta their stupid bmw driving , dkny wearing flamer boyfriends

goodbye

5. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i've got friends that are rappers and they get a good amount of girls for it. when i was younger i could get away with drawing a girls name, but now they want romance and a nice dinner. its much cheaper to draw a piece of some chicks name then to spend a hundred bucks on a date. but then again, you get better sex when you're older, instead of hand jobs at the park...they were always nice, too.

6. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

the girls ive got from graff aren't worth getting.

i mean it doesn't hurt for a girl to see you are passionate about your work, but i don't think it is specifically graff that attracts them.

16v

7. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

id have to say the mcing djing and bboying pimps finer ho's than going out at odd hours and getting dirty doing illegal shit and then waking up to fuck and then go do more illegal shit...
    as opposed to mcing where you wake up fuck drink and then put her on your guest list
    or bboying where she gets hot watching you practice
    or djing where she asks you to practice your flair scratch on her...
    my girl does not like to fuck me cause im a writer and i doubt coming home at 5 am faded dirty and sometimes bleeding really makes her hot

8. kracker boy

kracker boy New Jack

yea i agree about the dumbness... i'm just fuckin bored as hell. also, the question wasnt saying getting girls just because you write it was simply who do you think gets more play?

dont reply if you're just going to hate

9. MRNOBODY

MRNOBODY Junior Member

WRITERS GET NO LOVE
    EXCEPT FOR ME CAUSE IM A CUTE GUY

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'd like to say graf writers, but we all know it aint true. faggy mc wankers usually get the bitches

11. Are2

Are2 Guest

geez
    this thread makes women look as shallow as the salt lake

:rolleyes:

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i think that dj's , especially club dj's get way more chicks than writers / mc's

13. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

Ive never gotten a girl from graff, MCing is slightly different, freestyling for girls. and stuff has worked, BUT THIS THREAD IS GAY and if you need graf to get girls your a loser

14. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

"you mean that illegal shit on the sides of buildings? you do that? thats shit"

15. sLaMoNeSaBkYmi

sLaMoNeSaBkYmi New Jack

if you dont have game, you dont have game whether or not you do any of the above. but let me ask you this:
    do you have that much time on your hands that you have to ask these retarded questions???????????