Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graff cartoon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ceas902, May 17, 2002.

1. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

I dont know what it was called but last weekend I seen this cartoon show at like 3:00 in the morning, and it was all about graffitti. It was so dope this little graff dude was bombing tunnels and hitten passed out bums on the subways up with stickers. Anyways Im probably the only one on here that dosent know what its called, but Im so amped to see this weeks episode.
    Whats it called.........

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

???

it was probably the opening credits to 'Wild Style'.

3. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

naw man, my boy said its on every week, but since he said its on so late hes always to drunk to remeber the name or what time it was on...
    Its also about hip hop in general.

Lst weeks episode he took his women to go paint subway cars with him and his women was like; " Why do u waste the time doing this. Whats that say, Write my name" haha just like my women dose in real life...

4. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

bump ....
    sorry i really wanna know what its called.....
    someone must know...
    it might be on teletoons

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

your talking about "downtown" with the one character minus, who writes. Not much graff in other episodes....just him catching the occasional tag.

6. mizx

mizx New Jack

yeah... dude this cartoon got me into Graf back in 6th grade.. i loved it soo much

7. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

hey thanks ese, i knew someone would come threw

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

downtown was a great show. i was a fan of it. too bad it lasted for like 2 days.

i am proud, however, that i had the oppourtunity to download the music used from the show and burn it to a cd. they use some nice simple beats and stuff. its cool music to just sit back to...nothing amazing...but still keen. woo hoo.

9. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

What channel and time?

10. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

I saw that cartoon like a year ago on MTV. They had a few episodes then MTV cancelled it. That one episode was all about graffiti but the rest were about other stuff.

11. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

12. HAL

HAL Guest

I actually really liked that show, and I'd have people tape it for me. I liked the style they did the show in, and the graffiti was funny.

13. whoami

whoami Guest

whats channel and time?

14. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

I seen it this week Its on at 1 am Eastren time on YTV........check it out....

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

what day??