Graff cartoon

Guest ceas902

Guest ceas902

I dont know what it was called but last weekend I seen this cartoon show at like 3:00 in the morning, and it was all about graffitti. It was so dope this little graff dude was bombing tunnels and hitten passed out bums on the subways up with stickers. Anyways Im probably the only one on here that dosent know what its called, but Im so amped to see this weeks episode.

Whats it called.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ceas902

naw man, my boy said its on every week, but since he said its on so late hes always to drunk to remeber the name or what time it was on...

Its also about hip hop in general.

Lst weeks episode he took his women to go paint subway cars with him and his women was like; " Why do u waste the time doing this. Whats that say, Write my name" haha just like my women dose in real life...

Guest ceas902

bump ....

sorry i really wanna know what its called.....

someone must know...

it might be on teletoons

Originally posted by ese

your talking about "downtown" with the one character minus, who writes. Not much graff in other episodes....just him catching the occasional tag.

yeah... dude this cartoon got me into Graf back in 6th grade.. i loved it soo much

downtown was a great show. i was a fan of it. too bad it lasted for like 2 days.

i am proud, however, that i had the oppourtunity to download the music used from the show and burn it to a cd. they use some nice simple beats and stuff. its cool music to just sit back to...nothing amazing...but still keen. woo hoo.

I actually really liked that show, and I'd have people tape it for me. I liked the style they did the show in, and the graffiti was funny.

Archived