graf tattoos

gLok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grimey and excel idiots....did you forget them or are you just blind...both produce VERY good tattoos....Saint from nbk in austin is a very good tattoo artist as well, he runs a shop called Diablo Rojo, if anyone comes thru austin and wants a tattoo, i stongly encourage yall to go to him,,,,i aint bullshittin

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by shyster:

grimey and excel

…I can vouch for that. Ive seen their stuff, CLEAN. Giant and Bles are good too.

[This message has been edited by WebsterUno (edited 09-20-2001).]

Guest --zeSto--

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9740/tas-n27x.jpg'>

not me.. not mine...

I just found it and I've met the guy.

(the guy who designed it) TASK DL toronto.

fuk geocities....

link http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9740/tas-n27x.jpg

[This message has been edited by --zeSto-- (edited 09-20-2001).]

calm down. change it. he still paints. this is from 99 i believe.... courtsey of hi fi art dot com. stomping a hole in your ass.

http://www.hifiart.com/murals/sfmurals/excel_nitrous.jpg'>

Originally posted by xcel:

who the fuck is "EXCEL"? Wheres he from? Does he currently paint? Fuck i hope not, i dont wanna change tags.

[This message has been edited by dumpybottom (edited 09-20-2001).]

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK

who the fuck is "EXCEL"? Wheres he from? Does he currently paint? Fuck i hope not, i dont wanna change tags.

this must be a joke! if not, you are a fuckin idiot!

..westcoast g life!

Originally posted by ISMOKESHITWEEK:

this must be a joke! if not, you are a fuckin idiot!

..westcoast g life!

werd...i gets up still..ive seen a couple tags here and there in san jo....i think tat2s of peices are realy dumb cause styles are going to be dated...theyll look toy in about ten to twenty..just my opinion.

ugh...I write "XCEL". I'm up in New York, not nyc. I've been writing for a couple years. Even though its spelled diff and were located diff places, do you guys think I change it? Its a fucking pain in the ass.

That Giant mask tat is fucking outstanding- I don't think I would ever get a graffiti piece done- maybe my initials in some gangsta-ass old english- now I know who to call.

i hate to join in this kindof banter, but if you've been writing for several years, you oughta know who excel is. he's great.

and i second all the other shit about giant, excel, grimey, saint etc. but you guys should check out the people that taught them

like ed hardy www.tattoocity.com

i think. and don't forget chris trevino from perfection tattoo in austin, texas. not a writer, but amazing anyway.

here's what i know....

Grime is considered one of the best tattooers in the world right now... graffiti writer or not he's one of the tops... my boss has a neck piece done by him... it's clean... the lines are solid... i also hear Grime is real fast....

Excel has his own shop and does great work... i can't remember the name off the top of my head... i think it's at www.newskooltattoos.com

Giant is also respected... i haven't heard as much about his stuff from people as Grimes though... i met the kid that has that skull with the water coming out of the mouth and it's put in real solid... the color is still there... looks good to me...

Desa from FCR and UEMF works at deluxe tattoo in chicago illinois... it's basically a super star shop... Ben Waah, Harlan, Hanna Aitchesen (Guy Aitchesen's sister), and Tim Biedron all work there.... if you know anything about tattooing you should know who those people are... all my tattoos are from Desa and i can say that his shit is real solid... his traditional american style can't be beat... go to desa1.virtualave.net

one thing i've heard from alot of writers that tattoo is that they hate graff tattoos... and i tend to agree... i mean... graffiti is meant for walls and trains... it doesn't make for good tattoos though....

Archived