Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graf shops in manhattan

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ODS-1, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Are there any graf shops on the east side of manhattan?

2. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

3. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

yeah it does, so overpriced. my friend got 60 ny thins there for 20 bucks.

4. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

holy thats expensive
    order shit off the internet

5. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

they wouldnt sell me paint either...those dudes are lame.

6. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

I used to like that place, Mark and Sammy..selling my videos thru them and all, but as time went on, I kind of just forgot about them..the owner will try to squeeze a dime out of a penny..Sammy is still cool though, good guy...I buy all my shit off the internet..Art Crimes, or Bombing Science:cool:
    ''WELCOME TO NY, EVERYTHINGS EXPEN$IVE, HEY BY THE WAY ,DO YOU HAVE A DOLLAR I CAN BORROW''...

7. rinse

rinse Member

then there is BOMB THE SYSTEM.

everything in manhattan is gonna be pricey. the steep sale tax doesnt help either.

8. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

emails for the stores?

anyone who have a email for scrapyard aka bomb the system?
    and for ALL THE RIGHT store in queens?
    thanks!
    much appriciated!

9. nusy

nusy New Jack

10. Pearlpaint

Pearlpaint Junior Member

11. Oi Vei

Oi Vei Member

yeah theres been a graff shop in queens for a while now... its called all the right. its a decent place. less expensive than the scrapyard and a better selection in my opinion. its right by the 7 train at junction blvd. if you dont live in queens its a bitch to get out there. pretty much worth it tho.

12. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I don't beleive Queens is in Manhattan. Just Kidding, even though it's not. Can someone close this thread, my trip to new york was like 6 months ago and this thread is just taking up space.

13. Pearlpaint

Pearlpaint Junior Member

that's fucking awesome... Where on junction blvd? Or is it off roosevelt? I know the foot locker in that area

14. Mi$T@VEG@$R0KONeR=TnT

[email protected]@$R0KONeR=TnT New Jack

15. Pearlpaint

Pearlpaint Junior Member

There are 2 graf shops on the east side of manhattan. one in the village, but they stopped selling montannas. There's a few graf related shops in the area of orchard st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.