GRAF INFLUENCED JEWELRY

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That was a really bad photo for promotion. Beyond the fact that you can see that nasty chest hair reflected in the gold, you can tell that dude took the picture of the necklace on himself. See in the reflection how his arms are out front.

Beyond that, I have never been impressed by honking huge pieces of gold like that. Too Pimp Daddy for me.

Guest Harry Potter
Originally posted by FLESHEATER

Forget about the dudes chest hair and the size . Check out the craftsmanship . the way the lettering was carefully cut out . You know like the precision a writer puts into his work when he's piecin' Sort of like can control

it's actually nothing like can control, moron...

i got a necklace i made with these tiny wooden beads and some that look like they are made from bone or something. then in the middle there is an NY thin. If i had it scanned, i'd post it. Its more graph related i think.

whenever someone asks "what does that mean?" or something to that effect, i just tell them i think it looks cool; that or i'm in a gang.

Originally posted by visualJAZZ

i got a necklace i made with these tiny wooden beads and some that look like they are made from bone or something. then in the middle there is an NY thin. If i had it scanned, i'd post it. Its more graph related i think.

whenever someone asks "what does that mean?" or something to that effect, i just tell them i think it looks cool; that or i'm in a gang.

I HEAR YA... I WOULD REALLY LIKE 2 C THAT

Originally posted by FLESHEATER

Forget about the dudes chest hair and the size . Check out the craftsmanship . the way the lettering was carefully cut out . You know like the precision a writer puts into his work when he's piecin' Sort of like can control

His dremel work may be okay, even though this is probably cast, most jewelry is. But his welding sucks.

Guest diggity

i dont get how slightly changed text makes it "graff related? people warp text all the time in graphic design and although its not looked at as a good thing i dont think the idea came to them after seeing style wars.

Guest uncle-boy

so if i take a shit and form it into a letter it's graffitti?? i don't know, but it'd probably be cooler than that peice of foil on lionel richies chest.

lots of feedback on a topic that is thought to have no relation to graf . I guess you have to put bait in the water in order to get a bite .

Lots of bites most of them spit it back out . but actually that piece was inspired by graf . (excuse the pic reso ) http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/56/565/583/565835693.jpg'>

So after all the shit did have alot to do with graf . Maybe not a fantasy sparked by a viewing of Style Wars , neither was it an arrangement of altered fonts but ACTUALLY something that materialized from ACTUAL graf !

Archived