graduation

VANDALISTIKO

yea, im graduating in a few weeks, a little under 15 days i think, anywho, i dont have a job, i dont know what courses to take in community college, all i want to do is paint. Last week i went for a job interview but because im 17 (i turn 18 in a month) they didnt give me the job, im gonna go 2morrow and basically tell the guy that i need a job, it's not a super shitty job, (cook) and ill get paid good, after that i think, even if i put the effort into going there and talking to this guy (not the lady that said im too young) i think ill have the motivation to get my ass in gear, i think im slightly motivated right now.

Just wondering what people on this board did when they graduated, i got my whole life ahead of me and am just wondering what i want to do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Swizel

well i wnet to community collage. then i got aressted for DWI and evading arrest. so i had to drop out but now i;m back in so it's all good

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I graduated last year. Freshmen year of high school I was planning on going to college and shit but as time progressed, I got lazier and lazier. Senior year I just stayed out all night, got mangled, and wrote on other people's property. Fucked school up, sent in a few poorly-written college applications, didnt get accepted because I'm a moron. Right now I'm living with my mom, I work at a restaurant full-time and I don't have any of that school shit to get in the way of me having fun. I have a feeling shit is going to change soon, though, very soon. My mom has been giving me the "GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER" look everytime I come stumbling in at 3 AM. I also don't pay for shit. My mom pays for food, and i live at the crib for free. I work full time and spend all my money on drugs and clothes. I will continue to live this lifestyle until my mom decides to kick me out.

although it's one of the last things i want to do, i'm forcing myself to go to community college. i absolutely hate highschool and i fear i'll just be dealing with more bullshit for 2 more years (4 if i transfer).

highschool + college = 2 pieces of paper saying "hey hey hey look at me i went through a bunch of useless bullshit and this is what i have to show for it!"

Guest willy.wonka

congrads to all you people graduating.....

now go get a job and go to school..stay away from the malls..

sell buds and make a lot of money in college...run for president or something and change things.."be smart, dont be a retard."

Guest HELLSATAN

I graduated earlier in the year from a adult learning centre place and i have only had one job since then. which was cool but that was months ago. I have no plans to go to college or anything like that. All i've done since my last job is get drunk and skateboard or sit on my damn nerd box doin nothin. yep thats about it

Archived