Government Hack...NO!

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you people are killing me with this petition bullshit....

has it not become abundantly clear that our goverment is going to do anything it pleases....dont like it? tough shit....unpopular with america or just plain wrong? thats ok, thats what those "TOP SECRET" stamps are made for....

have fun contributing to the presidental supply of toilet paper....

Originally posted by boogie hands

has it not become abundantly clear that our goverment is going to do anything it pleases....dont like it? tough shit....unpopular with america or just plain wrong? thats ok, thats what those "TOP SECRET" stamps are made for....

spreading your negativity around doesn't help at all. if that's how you feel then why even visit a thread like this? the world is full of people that care and they are the ones participating in the democratic process. if you choose not to, thats your perogative. However don't complain when Big Brother does something you don't like.

hey dude dont worry the dcma already made it illrgal to take apart your fridge or know how to fix your car etc just read the wording in it were already fucked in the u.s. so dont stress it enjoy the ride and rds some shit....

oh yeah haffenreffeer 40oz are the way to go!!!!!

Originally posted by metallix

spreading your negativity around doesn't help at all. if that's how you feel then why even visit a thread like this? the world is full of people that care and they are the ones participating in the democratic process. if you choose not to, thats your perogative. However don't complain when Big Brother does something you don't like.

your not participating in the democratic process....thats the point im trying to make. believe me, i used to really care, i used to really feel like i could make a change if tried hard enough but then i took a look around....aside from becoming a politican there is really nothing i can do....

aside from voicing your opinons to your senator, you really have no say n what the goverment is doing...belive me, i would love to change things by voicing my opinon but the fact of the matter is politicians are motivated by anything that will advance theyre career. if your agenda happens to fit into theirs then great.....if not then thats tough shit.

look around....every half an hour today CNN focused on the protest in DC....im not bashing what those people did...it was very noble and showed conviction but did anything change??? no...at the most some punk rockers got upset, some yuppies laughed and the IMF continued about theyre buisness......mabey i am negative or disheartend...i dont know....

can you really blame me???

Originally posted by Glik0

http://action.eff.org

Go to this site to vote against a law

Vote no today!

hmm i thought voting was done in polling booths not online? this is just a petition. which will in fact do nothing. fuck that i want them to be able to see what some pedophile bastard is looking at or what 13 year old girls he's trying to kidnap at the library. i ain't doing nothing wrong.

sign a real petition like keeping The family guy on the air.

Originally posted by boogie hands

exactly.

Archived