gotone pls get in here

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesnt GoT have an email in his profile??? well if not this is a really pointless thread regardless anyway. i dont think you should be asking GoT about how he colors anyway.... if i cant color like that then im more than pretty sure that its gonna be a bit difficult for you. you dont have enough of a stlye to color like he does. simple styles require simple fills.

im not tryin to be an ass....but its just to let you know.

no dont worry i dont think of u as an ass u just gave a good advice and i dont know why you r complaning u fill the illes fills (besides got one)

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by TheNewKid

kinda true....... but ...... he asking because he wants to get better, he needs people to tell him wat he should improve....

quit

we gave this kid advice, and he just bithces about it...so in my oppinion..he needs to learn and write for himself, like 86% of writers....toys these days are always trying to find the quickest route to fame, the dont realize how much more the will respect writers who have developed their style by themselves, i mean ya its cool to take a toy and show him around, but thats more to do witht he do and donts, and painting techniques, u will appreciate ur work more if U, teach urslef,and delvelop ur style..not someone elses....so thats just half of what i want to say..but im gettin bored..so learn how to colour urslef...

peace

-cama

Originally posted by CamS

we gave this kid advice, and he just bithces about it...so in my oppinion..he needs to learn and write for himself, like 86% of writers....toys these days are always trying to find the quickest route to fame, the dont realize how much more the will respect writers who have developed their style by themselves, i mean ya its cool to take a toy and show him around, but thats more to do witht he do and donts, and painting techniques, u will appreciate ur work more if U, teach urslef,and delvelop ur style..not someone elses....so thats just half of what i want to say..but im gettin bored..so learn how to colour urslef...

peace

-cama

iight, thats true, thanx......

yo virus.....

I cant' really say anything different than what's already been said by everybody else in this post.

Get yourself a shit load of prismas. The more the better. Every color and its different value shades. Play with 'em, wear them out and then get some more.

Until then, have some fun with ink and simple letters....

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/intergotactic1.jpg'>

peace!

you know what got i see u dont get it that i have to ask u somthing so i m go stright to the point i have a school tewr book assingment and i need some one to do a nice colorful pice of "virus" so i asked tears he said he will do it for me but i cant rely on him so i m asking u to do one for me also your style it is gonna have to be good cuz i need to make a good immpression and after it is printed i m going to poster it huge size(my dads friend )and hang it on my wall if any one esspecily got one (this is more addressed to him)to do it for me than god bless u

btw this is not an atempt to bit ohnest beacus

1.i can never copy got ones style....too complicated for me as a toy

2.i can never copy ters*unos style....---->

3. i realized that if i bit i just suck(not that i m saying that i m good)

but i wanne learn by my self and if i alredy bit i think it would be only charecters till i can get mine done tight

well peaCe and pls no bad commets

Errr... didn't anyone teach you to work for something? You're trying to get some dope writers from the US to write a well respected name and mail it to some random peep in Israel so that he can get credit for something he didn't do?

Reality check, mister.

Originally posted by virus

...i have a school tewr book assingment and i need some one to do a nice colorful pice of "virus" .... i m asking u to do one for me also your style it is gonna have to be good cuz i need to make a good immpression

that is fucking lame...i dont think anyone minds you asking questions...although too many gets bothersome and just plain gay sometimes...but for real man back up and do this shit on your own..your not goin to learn everything here..fucking do some of this for yourself keep at it...

cmon gettin someone to do your assignments for you???? jesus.............:mad:

man i f u had an idea of how much i tried i cant get it look good that it would leave a good impression it not like i m asking for him to do my walls and my stencils all i m asking for is one louzy sketch .....

shish why do u have to make an elphent out of a fly????

Archived