Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

gotone pls get in here

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by virus, Nov 23, 2002.

1. virus

virus Guest

man i have to ask u some qustions about you coloring and shit e mail me at [email protected]

2. CamS

CamS Member

as aichs47 would say....BOO..........dont even ask questions about colouring u cant even write, once u get that then ask questions about colouring

3. OooDAZEooO

OooDAZEooO New Jack

yeah, is kinda true, learn to write first then color ..... just like me, i dont color, i just write first, then later on imma start coloring..... oNe

4. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

yea no mayo on the sandwhich yet

5. OooDAZEooO

OooDAZEooO New Jack

^^^lol, no mayo, lol

6. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

8. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

doesnt GoT have an email in his profile??? well if not this is a really pointless thread regardless anyway. i dont think you should be asking GoT about how he colors anyway.... if i cant color like that then im more than pretty sure that its gonna be a bit difficult for you. you dont have enough of a stlye to color like he does. simple styles require simple fills.

im not tryin to be an ass....but its just to let you know.

9. virus

virus Guest

no dont worry i dont think of u as an ass u just gave a good advice and i dont know why you r complaning u fill the illes fills (besides got one)

10. Spike

Spike Senior Member

Dork, you may need to purchase some nut-reinforcements for $19.99, I think they might break with all the people hanging on them.

11. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

^^^haha. he made this thread for GoT....not for me. but thanks for the sincerely thinking of me and my health.

12. OooDAZEooO

OooDAZEooO New Jack

13. virus

virus Guest

that wasent funny

14. OooDAZEooO

OooDAZEooO New Jack

oh, my bad dogg.......

15. virus

virus Guest

lol were is got one