got me a 40 of ballantine, a grip of new mp3's and nothing to do tonite

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You could always go to the dmv with me in the morning and explain why they should LET ME keep my mothafucken lic-to-izzence...stupid cock suckers.I swear if they fuck with mah shit I will blast everyone in the room.

or go hit flats and write funny things to us

There's this strictly-beer bar in Cali I used to stay drinking at, and they had a beer "menu" -- all types of beer and a short description of how they're fermented and whatnot. Pilsner Urquell was on the list and had the highest recommendation possible, It said something about the beer winning a bunch of international awards or some shit. I really don't know what the fuck they were talking about but I know I drowned in that shit on occasion. The champagne packaging is truly a gentleman's choice.

Guest KING BLING

Re: Ballantines, Pilsner Urquell ...

Originally posted by Hate Therapy

You sound kinda official.

I remember I used to bring home 40s of Steel Reserve and get tanked in front of my computer.

Those WEREN'T the days.

I used to do the same thing, now I get on-line at the club just like you...

Originally posted by johnny

man, fuck those flats. you should start capping some of them if you like. we could talk e-thug online and have a cross continent cross out war.

holler.

If I was on my pc we could straight e-thug it.If it comes to my ride and these foos capping will go on BELIVE DAT!

3 years ago when I drank I'd get wasted on red wine and colt 45 and talk to jonny in the weirdest incohernet mannor possible!NERDING IT UP SINCE 98!

Archived