got in a fight

isor357

i wish someone taped me beating the shit out of this fratboy. He was the biggest pussy and he was alot bigger than me. I was talking some chick at a party and he all stepps in and says some dumb shit. It was her x and she didnt want to talk to him so i told him to beat it and he threw his beer on me.... bad move... I think he hit me once but i got his blood all over the bottom of my boots. I must have stomped his face 5 times I got scratched under my eye. It kinda makes me look fierce. step 1 Kneecap Step 2 elbow to the skull. Step 3 left to the nose. Step 4 shove to the ground, Step 5 kick to the ribcage Step 6- permanently fuck up his grill. I should have kept a tooth for the toothfairy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this all happened at my friends party. I guess that kid came through with a bunch of fuckers today trying to find me. I fucked him up worse than i thought from how it sounds. He was deffinitly missing a tooth in the front. Thats how it is around here. Apparantly it requires a car load of people to beat my skinny ass. Ha

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 30 2005, 08:32 PM

frat boys always travel in packs, it is the greek way.

i call bullshit.

word, if that really happend you would have had 15-30 frat "brothers" stomping you out. well, i guess if you go to I dont give a shit state then i guess its different, oh wait, yeah who cares, fights happen...

Yep i bought a heater just in case. Its a 38 special Smith and Wesson revolver. The seriel number is scrathcer out????What does this mean. Really a nice little gun. Slept like a baby with it chilling under my pillow. i hope those pussies try to attack me with a car load of people.