got in a car wreck today and....to make a long story short im a voice of the voicless

kodak

im driving down a neighbor hood at 8 in the morning. theres alot of cars parked on the side of the street and theres a truck driving on the same road in the opposite direction. i slow down to let the truck pass. as its passing i turn my wheels into the street so i can pass. but the passing truck suddenly slows almost to a stop and almost rams the side of my car. so i slam my brakes and swerve back to the right and i clip the side of a parked truck. so i pull over and get out of my car quick enough to see the truck that almost hit me speeding away and i wasnt able to get the license plate number. so they blame me for the accident. and there was no witnesses. fuck the system. i think i can now be considered a 'voice of the voiceless.'

does anyone wanna start a coalition?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

dude i was driving down the street and this fag thought i was gonna hit him so he swirved and hit a parked car. he got out thinking i was gonna exchange names and numbers and i just split. what a sucka.

was it you that almost hit me?

Archived