GOT CAUGHT RACKING

staE

oh man, today, me and a friend, went to a place to get paint. im gonna make this long story short.

we go on with a cart. we put the cans in our bags. then my friend proceeds to pay for 1 item, while i go outside. all of a sudden when im outside, some UC grabs me. i didnt know it was a UC at the time, so i tried grabbin her off of me. but then the UC starts screaming 'YOU RESISTIN ARREST?!YOU RESISTIN ARREST?!". then the uc pulls me back to the store. when a different uc, pulls me harder. so im getting brought back into the store, and theres my friend, waiting to pay. the UC grabs him and brings us into the back. they tell us to empty the bag, and we do, 22 cans in total. the UC "reads" me our rights. then takes my information along my friends.they went through the surveillence tapes, and they friggin calculate that i took 14 cans of paint, and my friend took 8. then two cops came, and talked to us, shit, i was honestly startin to get worried that they were gonna be corrupt cops that were gonna take us to the station and beat my ass up. all i know is, i was lucky i didnt have no fuckin graff shit on me. i had umm, a glass cutter, and i had some mini bat. while my friend had sticks, markers, streakers.

so the cops let us go, under one condition, we have to tell our parents ourself, and they gotta call them back, if i dont tell them, and they dont call them, im getting charged waaay up my ass. im at home right now, a little worried. but im happy im not in no holding cell.

well, thats my 'short' story.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a fucked up situation sir.....Just tell your parents the truth man....Tell them you got caught and that it will never happen again...so on so forth ya know....Your lucky thats all you have to do, you could have gotten arrested, charged with shoplifting, courtdates and such, THEN your parents would have found out ya know.......Get it over with.

oh another fuct up thing that happened, was some cop asked me if i was in a gang, and i told him i wasnt, and he straight up says "i dont fuckin believe you" ohh man. that bothered me, its bullshit that graffiti gets all tied up with being gang related. and another reason why they probably i was in a gang is cuz im filipino, and around here, filipinos are pretty known. oh well. i cant complain, i got off easy,

Originally posted by awarePTA

when a uc pig grabs your bag/person,you either drop your bag and run like hell,or twist and turn to get away ,then procede with the running like hell.

i wouldve but, first, my friend was still in there, and they knew that he was with me, i dont know bout you guys, but im not about to ditch one of my close friends. and second, even if i did get to run, that parking lot is fucking huuuuuuge! its one of those major chains.

and to 'johndoe' dude, 22 cans is all that we could fit into the bag without it ripping or something. and how embarassing is that.

and, to dazzle, thats great, im an idiot :cool: but shuttup man, ive stolen from this store before, i think they got new security since they changed to RONA.

Originally posted by awarePTA

when a uc pig grabs your bag/person,you either drop your bag and run like hell,or twist and turn to get away ,then procede with the running like hell.

exactly... you and your friend should of just ran out the store the whole point of racking is to steal and not buy shit!!!!

going out homedepot with a basket full of rustos....almost out and the lady asks for a reciept...tell her to hold on and i just leave the paint there and run to my car....thats the closest...no hassels.

Originally posted by rebsBK

going out homedepot with a basket full of rustos....almost out and the lady asks for a reciept...tell her to hold on and i just leave the paint there and run to my car....thats the closest...no hassels.

exactly. This dude asked me for a reciept when i pushed a full cart of paint out, I just walked away talking on my cellphone.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

yea..have somebody call as one of your Ps...and next time you rack, dont buy something. Also, how stupid were you to have been caught on camera!?!

dude, i already racked enough times from this exact store. like.. friggin 5 times. but i think they added more security when they changed to RONA.

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

usually u look around 4 a camera...in ur case u didnt...u shoulda lookd for a camera ..if there was one and its hella sketchy go sumwhere else...and UCs are hella easy 2 spot...

haha what you mean 'in your case you didnt' dude, i did look around. there was only one camera in the front. and there was no camera in the aisles. i think it was a hidden survellience camera man. and oh damn! when i got to the back, they even counted all the cans we took, and who took which cans!

and might i add, i already racked from here several times. so i got a question for yall? where do you get your paint from now?

i wouldve but it never crossed my mind, and also, what if they asked some questions that my friend wouldnt be able to answer.

OH and another thing i need to know, First off, im in ontario canada.

these cops and security officer was talking about some 'civil suit' i dont know what the fuck that is? can someone please fill me in?

Guest sneak

^in england think a civil suit is something to do with shops getting the cost of racked goods back.

im not 100% on that, and it could be diffenernt in canada but its an idea.

Yo ur mad dumb...why the fuck would undercover be in a store looking for shoplifters...and then why the fuck would they call cops when they can take care of everything themselves. U let store security jerk u good. never stop always run!

here is a tip:

get a wind breaker, the bigger the better (sorry hipsters), tuck it into your pants and zip it (the wind breaker) 1/4 or so up.

next:

get a different jacket or coat and wear it open over the wind breaker, when you rack paint or markers shove the cans into the 1ST wind breaker. since it is tucked in they will stay inside and you will have plenty of room.

the second jacket will act to cover the fact that you are hauling xtra shit on you, so it is important to have a big coat here as well.

also, large umbrellas, the kind that you can almost use as a walking stick, are great to have when racking markers and shit. just drop em in the unopened umbrella (obviously walk with it so the pointy end in facing the floor at all times, thus the walking stick type is best) no one will even notice, unless it aint a rainy day.

happy racking.

sumdumguy said it best.. security got ya good.

but seriously how dumb are ya? you racked 5 times already? i think you should go back there tomorrow and do it again. theres no way they will catch you if you keep doin' it over and over.

Archived