Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GOT CAUGHT RACKING

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by staE, Apr 30, 2004.

1. staE

staE New Jack

oh man, today, me and a friend, went to a place to get paint. im gonna make this long story short.
    we go on with a cart. we put the cans in our bags. then my friend proceeds to pay for 1 item, while i go outside. all of a sudden when im outside, some UC grabs me. i didnt know it was a UC at the time, so i tried grabbin her off of me. but then the UC starts screaming 'YOU RESISTIN ARREST?!YOU RESISTIN ARREST?!". then the uc pulls me back to the store. when a different uc, pulls me harder. so im getting brought back into the store, and theres my friend, waiting to pay. the UC grabs him and brings us into the back. they tell us to empty the bag, and we do, 22 cans in total. the UC "reads" me our rights. then takes my information along my friends.they went through the surveillence tapes, and they friggin calculate that i took 14 cans of paint, and my friend took 8. then two cops came, and talked to us, shit, i was honestly startin to get worried that they were gonna be corrupt cops that were gonna take us to the station and beat my ass up. all i know is, i was lucky i didnt have no fuckin graff shit on me. i had umm, a glass cutter, and i had some mini bat. while my friend had sticks, markers, streakers.

so the cops let us go, under one condition, we have to tell our parents ourself, and they gotta call them back, if i dont tell them, and they dont call them, im getting charged waaay up my ass. im at home right now, a little worried. but im happy im not in no holding cell.
    well, thats my 'short' story.

2. trickone

trickone New Jack

you got off easy

3. staE

staE New Jack

i know i did, it just sucks with what i still have to do.

4. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Thats a fucked up situation sir.....Just tell your parents the truth man....Tell them you got caught and that it will never happen again...so on so forth ya know....Your lucky thats all you have to do, you could have gotten arrested, charged with shoplifting, courtdates and such, THEN your parents would have found out ya know.......Get it over with.

5. staE

staE New Jack

oh another fuct up thing that happened, was some cop asked me if i was in a gang, and i told him i wasnt, and he straight up says "i dont fuckin believe you" ohh man. that bothered me, its bullshit that graffiti gets all tied up with being gang related. and another reason why they probably i was in a gang is cuz im filipino, and around here, filipinos are pretty known. oh well. i cant complain, i got off easy,

6. Easy E

Easy E Member

so call them back and act like your parents....

7. awarePTA

awarePTA Junior Member

when a uc pig grabs your bag/person,you either drop your bag and run like hell,or twist and turn to get away ,then procede with the running like hell.

8. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

u only got 22 altogether?

9. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

11. staE

staE New Jack

i wouldve but, first, my friend was still in there, and they knew that he was with me, i dont know bout you guys, but im not about to ditch one of my close friends. and second, even if i did get to run, that parking lot is fucking huuuuuuge! its one of those major chains.

and to 'johndoe' dude, 22 cans is all that we could fit into the bag without it ripping or something. and how embarassing is that.

and, to dazzle, thats great, im an idiot :cool: but shuttup man, ive stolen from this store before, i think they got new security since they changed to RONA.

12. jakepaints

jakepaints Junior Member

13. XeR

XeR New Jack

exactly... you and your friend should of just ran out the store the whole point of racking is to steal and not buy shit!!!!

14. chuck taylor

chuck taylor Member

if i were you id tell one of my homies to call them up and pretend to be your folks

15. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

yea..have somebody call as one of your Ps...and next time you rack, dont buy something. Also, how stupid were you to have been caught on camera!?!