got caps...?

Guest virus

i know u all got or can get n-y thin cap well my q is if u can send me some i aint got no where to buy from tell me if so i will give u my addres and shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all u cheap ass out there it never kills doing a toy writer a littel favor all i ask is two caps one thin and one fat

help me pls i aint got no where to buy it from so come on

Originally posted by virus

all u cheap ass out there it never kills doing a toy writer a littel favor all i ask is two caps one thin and one fat

help me pls i aint got no where to buy it from so come on

nowhere to buy em from?? serious?? there are a dozen places to get em online. artcrimes, fuckthebuff, beatbreaks, blah blah...

and unless your offering me some cans of hot pink in return I dont have a thing. peace.

look the last time i orderd on line i send 25 $ n got shit thats why i dont buy on line so if u want send me the caps and i send u the mony i'll give u my cell. phone if u aint believing me btw whats hot pink can? a can compony? beacus i aint got nowhere to buy em didnt u get it ?in israel there is no montana no aerosol.....and so thats why i need the caps badly :o

i aint ordering on line no more so u waseting ur time but would sombody pls send me this two caps they dont coast shit 0.50 $ each

so whats the problem

yooooooooooo o.k i came to this forum to try and get some help tips and maybe a little bit of god will and shit but i been seeing that all o'u r cheap ass all i asked r two caps i went to visual orgasem 100 thin caps coast 3 $ one cap coast 0.3$ so let me understand what is all this cheapnes ?!:mad:

Dude......... looks like your only choice is to get them by mail order. Get a money order ( if you can't get ahold of a credit card ) and send it to the site of your choice. Order from like Bombing Science, I got some stuff from them before and they are reliable. I don't think anyone is being cheap, I think your just kinda asking alot. I mean, you are in Israel for god sakes. Also, you could look around for any aerosol cans with a tip and make your own. Do a search on this site for threads on making your own caps. Getting mad at folks won't get caps to you any faster either.

to UrbanAssault

i tried evry fucking tip here and only got shit my hands r full of paint my shoes r dirty as hell and i wasted one red can for nothing i aint got no earosol or shit there is nothing here israel is graff free i think me and my frinds are the only one here

to deas

trust me two caps in mt sitation is good and a lot of help so if u valontire to send me be blessed

to SIEK ah

u can send it to me by air mail trus me to get a littel of knowleg

i asked some one to sed me a copy of his black book and if he did it all of u can oh and no body said i m not paying for it beacus i would the second i recuve u can have me phone if u dont belive

i m bombimg them dude but the details r crapy it gives a bad view on the tag and it looks bad u not i m gonna leave the messege open maybe somone would send them to me pepole i m oppend for offers....

oh btw what the fuck is a stock i aint understanding this words my english aint that good i aind been in the us for 4 years

OH-MY-GOD:eek:bro, a stock tip is the one that comes on the can when you buy it. Are you out in the middle of the fucken desert try to tag on camel or some shit. I know there is SOME WHERE in Israel where u can get WD-40, spray paint or some type of aerosol can with a damn tip on it !

I think your fighting a lost battle. If its really that bad out there then I'd say MOVE or Quit.

i aint quiting beacus i love the graff i got cru finely i drag some dudes from my hood they paint good shit too i pain whit a spry can cold dap or somthing like that and whit weekend colors

i aint ordering on line no more so u waseting ur time but would sombody pls send me this two caps they dont coast shit 0.50 $ each

so whats the problem

sure......just give me your Full name, address,city,state, phone nomber, mother/fathers maiden name, brothers/sisters, your pets name, anything i left out.......

Listen, man. I understand that you want to paint and it's hard out there, but getting real caps is not going to make you a real writer. What will make you a real writer is using what you have, exploring, experimenting with every cap you can find on every brand of paint you can find, using every material you can think of, and in the event of no spray paint, using something else. Graffiti is not just spray paint and tags. It's whatever you want it to be and doing by any means neccessary. If you have to do pieces with brushes and bucket paint, what's the difference? The final product is going to be the same.

Another thing is that you're being real pushy for someone to send you a cap, like it's our obligation to do so. First off, I wouldn't want to send out my address to someone I don't even know, second of all, I'm not here to hold your hand as you're learning how to paint. Even us kids (well, some of us) in the US didn't know about or have access to caps and all the graffiti supplies you can just mailorder nowadays. To this day many writers only use stock tips, and they're well respected and well known. The materials aren't going to turn you into a superstar. That part is up to you.

If you're dead set on getting caps, or sticking with a preconceived notion of what graffiti has to be, you're going to have find a reputable mailorder source and order your supplies. There's not a graff store on every corner in the US where us lucky americans can walk down and buy the latest in graffiti technology at a whim. I make do with all stolen caps and plain domestic spray paint that's just as good as yours. If i feel spicy, I'll order some european paint from a mailorder I trust or some special caps.

Use your head, and it's not too hard to succeed. Ordering from hip-hop-tuff-guyz-yo-word.com or some other bullshit is a retard move. Buying from a larger or established mailorder is the way to go if you don't want to get ripped off. My suggestion is to go with www.artcrimes.com or http://www.dahub.com.au/DaHub.htm Both are honest and have good quality supplies.

o.k but u aint getting me what would i do to paint one pices i got to dump two spray cans with the fat cap i can paint more easly i also got a mask and box load o'gloves byt i got some charecters to paint and it looks crapy without the details!! and thats why i need it it won't make me a better writer but it would make me happy to see my pieces getting betterand anouther problem is the internei see al this fine ass pieces with thin lines and shit and i think to my self if i only had a cap...... so u get me?

o.k but u aint getting me what would i do to paint one pices i got to dump two spray cans with the fat cap i can paint more easly i also got a mask and box load o'gloves byt i got some charecters to paint and it looks crapy without the details!! and thats why i need it it won't make me a better writer but it would make me happy to see my pieces getting betterand anouther problem is the internei see al this fine ass pieces with thin lines and shit and i think to my self if i only had a cap...... so u get me?

if you want a rusto fat email me . find out the shipping cost.

sash97470@yahoo.com

Archived