Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

got caps...?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by virus, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. virus

virus Guest

i know u all got or can get n-y thin cap well my q is if u can send me some i aint got no where to buy from tell me if so i will give u my addres and shit

2. seeks_oner

seeks_oner New Jack

3. virus

virus Guest

4. virus

virus Guest

all u cheap ass out there it never kills doing a toy writer a littel favor all i ask is two caps one thin and one fat
    help me pls i aint got no where to buy it from so come on

5. daus

daus Member

nowhere to buy em from?? serious?? there are a dozen places to get em online. artcrimes, fuckthebuff, beatbreaks, blah blah...
    and unless your offering me some cans of hot pink in return I dont have a thing. peace.

6. virus

virus Guest

look the last time i orderd on line i send 25 $ n got shit thats why i dont buy on line so if u want send me the caps and i send u the mony i'll give u my cell. phone if u aint believing me btw whats hot pink can? a can compony? beacus i aint got nowhere to buy em didnt u get it ?in israel there is no montana no aerosol.....and so thats why i need the caps badly :eek:

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

8. virus

virus Guest

i aint ordering on line no more so u waseting ur time but would sombody pls send me this two caps they dont coast shit 0.50 $ each
    so whats the problem

9. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

which site has the cheaper caps? any with free shipping? and wich send them out the fastest?

10. Elton John

Elton John Guest

11. virus

virus Guest

yooooooooooo o.k i came to this forum to try and get some help tips and maybe a little bit of god will and shit but i been seeing that all o'u r cheap ass all i asked r two caps i went to visual orgasem 100 thin caps coast 3 $ one cap coast 0.3$ so let me understand what is all this cheapnes ?!:mad:

12. UrbanAssault

UrbanAssault Junior Member

Dude......... looks like your only choice is to get them by mail order. Get a money order ( if you can't get ahold of a credit card ) and send it to the site of your choice. Order from like Bombing Science, I got some stuff from them before and they are reliable. I don't think anyone is being cheap, I think your just kinda asking alot. I mean, you are in Israel for god sakes. Also, you could look around for any aerosol cans with a tip and make your own. Do a search on this site for threads on making your own caps. Getting mad at folks won't get caps to you any faster either.

13. deas

deas Guest

why do you only need 2 they are going to get clogged and you wont be able to use them which site did you order from?

14. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

where the fuck did u see 100 thins for 3 dollars i would like to know cause either ur a fool or my eyes are shot

15. SIEK ah

SIEK ah Junior Member

yeah, you're asking a lot dude. i mean, sending a few caps to isreal? that'll cost probably $10 just for shipping the caps that cost me about .50......? it doesn't make sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.