Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Got beef with Burger King?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Aug 23, 2002.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yesterday i was high and i had a whopper with cheese...i was so hungry and i almost choked on it

today me and my friend were looking for once slice pizza parlors and decided to have BK again...so i had another whopper with cheese

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

shoulda capped it off with a suicide shake...

Mo|2oN

4. socrates

socrates Guest

Bk is really slow, it's all about wendy's

5. dojafx

dojafx Member

the people who did that site are racist pricks

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Europeans always bitch about something...

7. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

and on top of bk being slow, their food sucks. hey, if i wanted to wait 20 fucking minutes for a regular ol cheeseburger (its happened before) and fries with those little french fry boogers or whatever on it, i'd make em my goddamn self and it'd taste a hell of a lot better than that shite. but wendy's on the other hand.. the burgers are square cause they don't cut corners. and it's almost always the case (here anyways) that once i give them my money at the first window.. i see my food and drink waiting for me at the other window before i even drive up to it. service and quality. as much quality as you can afford a fast food joint anyways.

rip dave thomas.

8. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

has anybody tried that burger king veggie crap? thats one of the worst veggie burgers ive eatin in my life. ehww. it made me want to scrape my tongue.

9. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

fuck the whole fast food industry.

anybody read fast food nation? or animal liberation? i'm not telling everybody to go veg(an) or whatever, but if you read either of those books your stomach and mindset will probably change. even if you don't have a heart towards animals, you'll be fucking disgusted by what they are feeding you.

10. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

animal liberation was good, so was diet for a new america. im about to start fast food nation, one of my roomates just finished it and enjoyed it alot.

11. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

this site is too fucking funny.

i love his accounts of work at BK.

-----------

The guy who takes a humongous shit in the men's room, doesn't flush thetoilet, and climbs over the locked stall door when leaving, forcing anemployee to go "over the wall" to deal with his BK-induced shit.
    ------------

I swear Im doing this tomorrow!

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

The only thing your going to do tommorow is cry yourself to sleep...

13. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

man everypayday, you me and my pal went to the kang and got a whopprer combo, it was like a weekly celebration...till i lost a 100 bills playing 3-card monty (ok shut up its not THAT funny!) but yeah, wendys got it goin on!!!

14. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Fuck Burger King and pretty much all fast food places.

(Glik0: We met a stupid nazi who tried to run away, I punched him in the face just to pass the time of day...)

15. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

that too...i guess...