Got beef with Burger King?

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

yesterday i was high and i had a whopper with cheese...i was so hungry and i almost choked on it

today me and my friend were looking for once slice pizza parlors and decided to have BK again...so i had another whopper with cheese

Originally posted by socrates

Bk is really slow, it's all about wendy's

and on top of bk being slow, their food sucks. hey, if i wanted to wait 20 fucking minutes for a regular ol cheeseburger (its happened before) and fries with those little french fry boogers or whatever on it, i'd make em my goddamn self and it'd taste a hell of a lot better than that shite. but wendy's on the other hand.. the burgers are square cause they don't cut corners. and it's almost always the case (here anyways) that once i give them my money at the first window.. i see my food and drink waiting for me at the other window before i even drive up to it. service and quality. as much quality as you can afford a fast food joint anyways.

rip dave thomas.

fuck the whole fast food industry.

anybody read fast food nation? or animal liberation? i'm not telling everybody to go veg(an) or whatever, but if you read either of those books your stomach and mindset will probably change. even if you don't have a heart towards animals, you'll be fucking disgusted by what they are feeding you.

this site is too fucking funny.

i love his accounts of work at BK.

-----------

The guy who takes a humongous shit in the men's room, doesn't flush thetoilet, and climbs over the locked stall door when leaving, forcing anemployee to go "over the wall" to deal with his BK-induced shit.

------------

I swear Im doing this tomorrow!

Archived