GOT ANY TIPS???

KALZ

hey

im new to graff and have only just in the past 3- 4 weeks started painting...im not toy but i have much 2 learn...got any tips on how u get nice effects or shit like that

peace out:confused: :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Practice

As with all the tips I have gotten.....

Practice, practice, practice...

Its all you really got to do.

You can also experiment on your own too. Mess around and take a style you know and screw it up on purpose and see what comes out of it. If it looks like shit, then don't try it agian.

You can also look in The Yard on this forum. It has a lot of great stuff.

Originally posted by patatasbrava

toy you are , toy you are!!!

fuck off u gay cunt..only want advice.... u had too start graff sumtime in ur fuked life so go stab a hobo and fuk off

:D

Re: Practice

Originally posted by Vera

As with all the tips I have gotten.....

Practice, practice, practice...

Its all you really got to do.

You can also experiment on your own too. Mess around and take a style you know and screw it up on purpose and see what comes out of it. If it looks like shit, then don't try it agian.

You can also look in The Yard on this forum. It has a lot of great stuff.

thanks...be sure to do that

peace out lads

sorry but really you've only been writing for 3-4 weeks how do you know your not toy. cause thats what all people think when they start then in a year when your getting ok you'll all be like "shit how toy was I." its the truth and not meant to offend all you can do is practise and also when you do start getting better don't get all disrespectful to those who started before you and helped you, remeber they were the ones who let you in and didn't fucking dis you when you were like really a toy. To those who call you a toy fuck them come back and smack it when you get better. peace yall.

* this is advive is brought to you by me.

Originally posted by LDN_THING

sorry but really you've only been writing for 3-4 weeks how do you know your not toy. cause thats what all people think when they start then in a year when your getting ok you'll all be like "shit how toy was I." its the truth and not meant to offend all you can do is practise and also when you do start getting better don't get all disrespectful to those who started before you and helped you, remeber they were the ones who let you in and didn't fucking dis you when you were like really a toy. To those who call you a toy fuck them come back and smack it when you get better. peace yall.

* this is advive is brought to you by me.

yeh...i fully understand u..i have only really just been accepted into the graff group in my skool...i have been tagging and sketching for much longer than 3 - 4 monthes..but its only lately i have begun to paint...and i kno personally that im not the toy of my skool bcuz i know a lot of other ppl hu i know im better than..then again most of my friends kik my ass...so thx 4 da info...but all i really want from dis thread is tips on how 2 paint

peace out

cool man well you sound like a nice guy so here are some tips:

when you paint dubs do an outline with your fill colour this will make it clear then after you have done the whole fill do your out line and 3d and then a force feild. it's pretty simple if you want more tips just look around as they are easy to find.

Originally posted by KALZ

yeh...i fully understand u..i have only really just been accepted into the graff group in my skool...i have been tagging and sketching for much longer than 3 - 4 monthes..but its only lately i have begun to paint...and i kno personally that im not the toy of my skool bcuz i know a lot of other ppl hu i know im better than..then again most of my friends kik my ass...so thx 4 da info...but all i really want from dis thread is tips on how 2 paint

peace out

Everyone has to start somewhere, so as earlier mantioned, practice. Dont be disheartened by distractors,do your own thing,and enjoy it. Everyone has to start somewhere....... ;)

Guest sneak

notice how the uk people (ldn-thing / loco) are nice to people with question...

anyway, work on your handstyle constantly, then work up to throwies, dubs, pieces.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^most graff groupies are broke ass hoes anyways

yo kid dont even worry about painting right now....just go out and bomb, bomb, bomb....get your fucking name up first so you get a little street credit....if you start putting up painting shit now its all gonna get gone over

Originally posted by Rectum

YO KALZ anyone who come on the internet after 3 weeks writing to try and get some pointers is a TOY ...accept that and might actually get somehwhere.........eventually......

my sketches are burners..iv been sketching for 3 and a half years now..i only started PAINTING in the past 4- 5 weeks now..im good at taggin and sketching

Originally posted by sneak

notice how the uk people (ldn-thing / loco) are nice to people with question...

anyway, work on your handstyle constantly, then work up to throwies, dubs, pieces.

yeah thanks man. Every bodies got to start some where guys.:D

Originally posted by Rectum

YO KALZ anyone who come on the internet after 3 weeks writing to try and get some pointers is a TOY ...accept that and might actually get somehwhere.........eventually......

Thats some deep shit right their! Toy or not whats the difference anyway, if this guy has come here at least he's asking for help and not going out putting up shit that makes me feel sick on my way out everyday. This guy obviously cares. Plus *RECTUM* I bet you started out thinking you we're ill, got the piss ripped out of you then painted some alright shit then got yourself an ego. But if thats the way you want it thats the way you'll get it.

p.s sorry KALZ about the really short painting tip this guy was trying to boot me of the computer at college as we're not meant to go on messages boards.

Originally posted by LDN_THING

Thats some deep shit right their! Toy or not whats the difference anyway, if this guy has come here at least he's asking for help and not going out putting up shit that makes me feel sick on my way out everyday. This guy obviously cares. Plus *RECTUM* I bet you started out thinking you we're ill, got the piss ripped out of you then painted some alright shit then got yourself an ego. But if thats the way you want it thats the way you'll get it.

p.s sorry KALZ about the really short painting tip this guy was trying to boot me of the computer at college as we're not meant to go on messages boards.

thanku...its nice too have normal ppl on this thread

Archived