Got a quickie for the Vancouver BC heads

The Media

Im makin a trip up to BC this weekend, no bombing is on my schedual, but im tryin to make a stop at a graff shop or two, i know of one called "fuck what you've heard" or something, but i have no idea what address it is/how to get to it.

If you got a shop location you dont mind sharing please email me at

the_media1@hotmail.com or just let me know in this threat.

My bad if theres another thread like this, couldnt find one.

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard about another place "hip hop connection," im not trying to pick up any clothing though, im hip hop, but you'll never catch me with a throw back. Thanks anyway.

Im just looking for some montana paint, caps, ect... just something i can blow my pay check on.:krunk:

Originally posted by The Media

i heard about another place "hip hop connection," im not trying to pick up any clothing though, im hip hop, but you'll never catch me with a throw back. Thanks anyway.

Im just looking for some montana paint, caps, ect... just something i can blow my pay check on.:krunk:

for hip hop connection:

take the skytrain and get off at metro town, walk across the bridge and take a right, go though the first big set of doors, there's a stair way right ni fornt of you, go down, walk straight untill you cant walk any farther (if you havent seen it by now take a righta and you will)

bruise boards and beats(montana, caps, markers, videos)

get off at the new west station on the skytrain, walk towards the river and cross the street. take a left, walk down the side walk untill you see it, they usualy have a sandwich board out front.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

the one in metrotown has sick bling bling spinny chains. you can be just like g unit. and skinnies for 50 cents a piece. better off sticking with aa's.

and the guys in there are incredably stupid...

fuck hiphop connection that place is the size of a walk in closet and all there clothing is fucking weak unless your some kind of wanna be gangster who listens to g unit and gangster rap like that shit.

I was in bruise a few weeks ago for the first time nice people nice sellection and compaird to complex nice prices.

Recap

Got back from BC, had a lot of fun, went to the bruise boards and beats place, and got what i needed, thanks for the info easy e

I went to this resturant for a late breakfast called "the cats meow" all their waitresses were very attractive, they wore small tube tops and very very low pants, i concluded that this place what the canadian hooters, unless they have hooters in canada.:D

On the streets I saw a lot of amputies (one of the guys had no arms and played a little key board with his chin), saw a dude shoot up herion in his foot, and copped a josh martinez CD. I had the complete BC experiance.

• 3 years later...

Archived