Got a Pet?

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i got a mutt...hes a pit golden retriever mix and he s kind aslow..like his owner......he also hates any mael he hasnt knwon from puppydom....however he is always willlign to meet to knew women...he loves women for soem reason...

i had a cat growing up. her name was snoopy. loved that damn cat.

we have a weiner dog right now... she's pretty cool.

im not to fond of big dogs, especially the ones that drool and slobber and jump all up on you. to much hassle for me.

ill probally get another cat when i move out.

til then...

MITZI

is the cat that i adopted at age 7. she used to be morbidly obese because i overfed her as a kid, but we've been starving her for the past couple of years so she looks much better. except that she has no teeth. no joke kids. she's got like 3 teeth on the bottom, and many missing on the top, including one of the 2 big fanglike teeth ontop, which causes her to sneer perpetually. she also farts a whole lot and pees on my shoes when i piss her off.

CHAMP

is a gay stupid golden retriever who currently smells like vinegar and is oversexed.

Originally posted by timemachine

yo IM BROKE your first two cats look exactly like mine, its fucked

yeah....the black and white one is IDENTICAL to the brown/ginger one...

:rolleyes:

I have a really old aussie shepherd crossbreed. He's a good dog. He's a little over protective but that's good. He's too much of a hassle to walk but he has access to the yard all day so he can run around and shit. He doesn't have a fucking tail. My cat always tries to attack him when I let him out though.

We used to have a pomeranian, my mother loved that dog. We had her for years, but she eventually died. We had her cremated, and now her ashes chill in this little urn that has her collar on it. It's freaky.

my boys had a feeder mouse called "Airborn Andy" they tied a parachut to him and launched him 300 feet in the air on a model rocket...he laned without a scratch, unfortanatly the dog ate him last week.

Guest dANce'N'grAf

my moms and i had a ferret named squiggly but he got old and died of a tumor or something....it sucked

i want to get a pit bull lol

i have 2 gay looking midget poodles that follow me everywhere and complain when i lock em out of the bathroom to take a crap.

dogs are the easiest way to hook stupid women (redundent, i know)... so when i take em to the park, i never go on the trails (stupid people in them thar trails)

yeah, here are some flicks of my dog.

http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/gfreshsushi/DSCN0331.jpg'>

and now she's pissed because i woke her up.

http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/gfreshsushi/DSCN0332.jpg'>

note the retarded dog harness she's wearing. my puppy has a handle, it's quite convenient.

and realize that is a pillow she's sleeping in front of. hella tiny dog core.

Archived