got a Mac?

DOOD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres the deal...i had to decide whether to get a PC which i have used my whole life and had nothing but problems...or try out one of these bad boys...i admit there are things that a mac cant do that a pc can..and there are things that i like about my mac that a pc doesnt have..im not one of those fags that like..."i have a mac..so ill pee on you cuz you use windows!!" whatever...

Actully Windows XP is the best once you get to know it. My comp has been on for 4 days and it has never crashed and stuff it can run most games and stuff.

Mac says there comp is a bit more stable in someways it is but in some ways it isen't

I would get a pc but build it yourself cause then you know exactly whats in it and you can get better stuff.

When was the last time you saw a 4.5GHz Processer Computer running Windows XP for under £1000?

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/205/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/hp_product_powermac.jpg'>

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/205/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/studio_display_17_90x80.jpg'>

dual 1ghz,

17 inch display

768 DDR RAM

75 gig internal Hard Drive

120 gig usb 2.0 hard drive (480 mbps)

wacom 9 x 12 intuous2 tablet

it's my baby and i love it more than anything in the world. and it's funny because someone said their computer was on for 4 days and it hasn't crashed. mine's been on for 4 weeks.

my mac is over 3 years old, and im just now incurring my first minor problem, and it could just be a little virus. big woop. i wouldnt trade it for anything.

heres my setup

g3

6 (thats not a typo) gig hd

128 ram

has some art programs on it and thats it

does me just fine, you put crap on your computer = your computer turns to crap, no matter what platform

Archived