Got a Job? where do you work?

GEEB

I was pondering what jobs do most of guys have? do you work at fast food restaurant? i was wondering what do you do when your not Bombing, im actually looking for a job because i dont get my supplies for free anymore, so ill have to pay for it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 8 2005, 07:26 PM

I was pondering what jobs do most of guys have? do you work at fast food restaurant? i was wondering what do you do when your not Bombing, im actually looking for a job because i dont get my supplies for free anymore, so ill have to pay for it.

i have a job that entails me going to work whenever i want and getting paid pretty well for it. salary+commission+free shit....and my base salary is a pretty decent living wage. the gooch is going to be working with me too, soon. i'm sure that will lead to many sitcom-esque situations.

i generally try to be up by 8ish...out the door by 9. and home by no later than 2:30 because macguyver is on spiketv at 3pm. i kid you not, i HAVE to make it home by 3 to watch macguyver or else i flip out.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Jan 8 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Jan 8 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Jan 8 2005, 07:26 PM

i have a job that entails me going to work whenever i want and getting paid pretty well for it. salary+commission+free shit....and my base salary is a pretty decent living wage. the gooch is going to be working with me too, soon. i'm sure that will lead to many sitcom-esque situations.

i generally try to be up by 8ish...out the door by 9. and home by no later than 2:30 because macguyver is on spiketv at 3pm. i kid you not, i HAVE to make it home by 3 to watch macguyver or else i flip out.

[/b]

i can't wait!

for the last year and a half i have been working in a school as a teachers assistant. i really love the job and don't want to leave but the pay really blows. after i get my degree i am gonna try to land a job teaching art; in the event i can't find one, i will at least be working at a spot that i can make a living off of.

Circuit City, car audio installer.

i enjoy it. get paid to smoke cigarettes all day, eat, drink soda, and play with cars. at my location we get alot of bmw's, mercedes', audi's, vw's.. tons of european cars.. which is fun. i hate working on crapaliers, peons, and met-hos.

i worked as a telemarketer...got fired for eating un-godly amounts of xanax during work/ hanging up on people as soon as they picked up the phone , then immediately calling them back numerous times in a row/getting in arguments with the customers that i talked to... then i worked at a small local italian resturant as a chef/cashier/server...got fired for drinking a pint and a half of whiskey then fucked up orders, used excessive foul language, hide co-workers cleaning supplies, constant arguing/yelling at manager..( basically for being drunk as fuck). NOW i work as an assembly line worker putting cd's and dvd's together for an affiliate of sony...i guess i just work watever i can until i get tired of it , then i do what i want and see how long they put up with it, then i find a new job and make up a story as to why i got fired...but im tellin ya...those time release xanax x2's and beams eight star make any job fun...but dont take my word for it...peace

planting tulips sounds wonderful.

anyone interested in my job? all you hafta do is walk around the store all day and straighten up after people, who make an un-godly mess. OH, and you get paid 7.50 an hour for people to think you're their personal shopper who should follow them around and pick stuff out and carry their basket.

IT'S FUN. I SWEAR.