Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Got a Job? where do you work?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GEEB, Jan 8, 2005.

1. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

I was pondering what jobs do most of guys have? do you work at fast food restaurant? i was wondering what do you do when your not Bombing, im actually looking for a job because i dont get my supplies for free anymore, so ill have to pay for it.

2. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

fuck a job

slang rocks

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

pimp hoes... just dont kiss them!!!

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Im a carpenter like Jesus, son. I can build anything. I just quit my last job even though it was the shit because my living arrangement fell through. 200 miles was just too much of a commute every day.

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Foot messenger making dog-dick pay starting monday.

6. KETA

KETA New Jack

advertising and sales for a car accessory/performance shop

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I scam money off the government.

I love Canada.....

8. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

thread number 8billion

9. haunts

haunts Member

im supported by student loans

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i have a job that entails me going to work whenever i want and getting paid pretty well for it. salary+commission+free shit....and my base salary is a pretty decent living wage. the gooch is going to be working with me too, soon. i'm sure that will lead to many sitcom-esque situations.

i generally try to be up by 8ish...out the door by 9. and home by no later than 2:30 because macguyver is on spiketv at 3pm. i kid you not, i HAVE to make it home by 3 to watch macguyver or else i flip out.

11. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

try the gap.

BANNED

12. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Well, banned, since you asked, I cook Indian food.

13. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i have a job that entails me going to work whenever i want and getting paid pretty well for it. salary+commission+free shit....and my base salary is a pretty decent living wage. the gooch is going to be working with me too, soon. i'm sure that will lead to many sitcom-esque situations.

i generally try to be up by 8ish...out the door by 9. and home by no later than 2:30 because macguyver is on spiketv at 3pm. i kid you not, i HAVE to make it home by 3 to watch macguyver or else i flip out.
    [post=3787481]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i can't wait!

for the last year and a half i have been working in a school as a teachers assistant. i really love the job and don't want to leave but the pay really blows. after i get my degree i am gonna try to land a job teaching art; in the event i can't find one, i will at least be working at a spot that i can make a living off of.

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i'm your boss now. SHINE MY SHOES BOY.

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

"i'm so angry, when i go home i am going to yell in my pillow!" -TD

hush your mouth boy!