GORILLA

BoB Hope ONER

saw the video randomly on MTV one morning at like 6 .. dont ask me what i was doing watchin TV at 6 in the mornin..

NAN DESU KA??

anyways Del rhymes.. im guessing blur or radiohead with him.. i heard the rest of the album sucks.

but the video is pretty fresh.. never really expected to hear del on MTV.. oh well as the world keeps turnin round huh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kidlugz

there's probably 4-5 good songs out of 15 on the album. it's damon albar(sp?) from blur that does most the other vocals while del is in 3 songs or so. i'd burn it, i wouldn't drop 15 bucks on it however.

the girl from cibo mato?

huh.. so this is just basically.. an extention of the artists from handsomeboy plus one.. punk slash rock.. kid huh.

im diggin the website. no for contents.. but just kind of style.

its the guy who used to do tank girl.. which i used to dig in like 7th 8th grade. anyways.. interesting.

the video game is cute.

found some goodies for those of you with high bandwiths.

http://www.chartattack.com/contests/gorill...azdownloads.cfm

http://www.gorillaz.com/screening/

different video.. different song..

funny.

well.. www.gorillaz.com

its being taken as this ... macabre novelty pop group.. its funny.

theyre gonna be touring a little bit too..

interesting.

i want to get the cd just to have a better quality copy of the video.

Gorillaz is only one person, the guitarist from blur, he does everything and then Del drops in on like 3 tracks. The Song Double Bass is so great It's my offical smoking song now.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

OH WEBSKI.. i doubt im gonna buy the cd ill get it somehow.

im about to buy the atmosphere lp on vinyl once i get some more lootcakes.

dont worry.. but theres 2 videos.. and only one of them is on the cd. so i need to find the other one.

but whatever its just hip hop music.

its not like were talking about james brown. or a virgin pressing of Love for Sale.

nah mean?

its kosher ill live.

Guest WebsterUno

webism is knowin, I be knowin!

My friend showed me the video.

That is pretty refreshing to see

animation in videos, instead of

bling bling, and club hoppin hoes!

hope…ism my nizum!

during hipjop week, carson announced the video and it was so funny hearing "del the funky homosapian" coming out of his mouth hitting the ears of millions of people that dont know of del. del and the lead singer of blur got together. the video is hot. the gorillas doing the choreography from Thriller is the best. but del is doing something. hope it doesnt turn him mainstream cuz i dont want to hear him talking about dubs and hoes and have him and dan the automator dancing and shit in the video.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived