goose has naked pics of an asian pop star!

duh-rye-won

when i first got to hk i dated an aspiring pop star. now she's pretty much made it to semi pop stardom. i have pictures of her completely strung out on blow. unfortunately, no kate moss style action shots, but like, red nose bleary eyed and completely wrecked. i also have pictures of her naked.

do i go straight to the tabloids, or should i at least give her a chance to save her career via blackmail?

1.jpg

her new album.

GOOSELEE.jpg

failed 3some attempt.

so anyway. i'm not going to blow up her spot. it's just kind of fun knowing i could. and her knowing i could. but if i was a piece of shit. we're probably talking big blackmail payoff on this one.

i'm not really asking for advice here or anything. i think i'm just bragging about having piped a pop star.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iquit+Dec 13 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Dec 13 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@Dec 14 2005, 03:14 AM

How'd you manage that? Dating... a stranger in Hong Kong and whatnot?

arrive at hong kong. be white. tell them you're from brooklyn. acquire trim.

[/b]

im gonna do this after i finish school... i'm gonna tour japan's major cities and beat up fine young pussay

i should go to hong kong with a grip of cash and buy a mansion for what would be like 10 months rent here and live like a king... lol

but i dunno how they feel about brothers in china, i may not get the same reaction as the roundeyes, since i'm not exactly a hollywood cowboy. and i have no idea what i'd do for a living there...

maybe i'll just become a monk. fuck it.

Guest Dyptheria

you would help her career by making that shit public.

me and most people i associate with never even heard of

paris hilton til her sex tape news.

go for it. she'll thank you.

start here on the Oz.