goonies alternate ending

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Goonies, a great movie, one of my all time favorites. If you get the DVD you will see that the deleted scenes are on there. The one with the octopus, it appears when they go down those tubes and fall into the water by the ship. There is also the scene in the quickie mart in the beginning that was cut, and several other small ones. Here are some links to great goonie sites...

http://www.thegoonies.com/Goonies%20Web/index.htm

They talked about a sequal and had some pages of the script on line, but I cannot seem to find it. Anyway thegoonies.com is a great site if you love the movie...

Yeah that was crazy. The chinese kid had a specially made pill that he ate that made his flatulence 800 times more potent. Then he farted and lit his fart on fire and torched the octopus.

That was fresh i think i have it on tape somewhere.

up there its their time, its thre time up there, down here its our time its our time down here. and thats all over the minute you ride up in troys bucket....

not the exact quote, just from memory... Mikey Walsh is a fucking badass... played by sean astin who is Samwise Gamji (sp?) in the lord of the rings movies.

<<gasp!>>

I LOVE this movie.....

"THATS WHAT I SAID! BOODY TRAPS!"

"CHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"B...ABY..ROOOOTHhhhHHHhhhHH!?"

and GOOCH: TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

i love big white fatty bellies. hahahaahahha!!! and that door opener was a junior-tech BRILLIANCE!

what was Datas' camera and shoes called?-- i admit i used to have a crush on him from goonies to indiana jones... seen a recent picture... and Ew. He turned out EW.

There was a guy i went to highschool wtih that looked like SLOTH. If i can find a picture of him i will post it. He wasn't handicapped or anything, he just looked like sloth. HAHAHAHa.

On another note there was this girl that went to my school that looked like SCOTTY PIPPEN.

MAD FUNNYNESS

FERSHER

what was Datas' camera and shoes called?--

i think the shoes were slick shoes cause they squirted the oil out of the back. the camera i dont remember.

the best part of that movie was when mouth was translating for mrs. wals to the maid who only spoke spanish:

[master bedroom] MOUTH: (in Spanish) MARIJUANA goes in the top drawer, HEROIN goes in the middle drawer and SPEED and COCAINE go in the bottom drawer. [stairwell near the attic door] MOUTH: (in Spanish) Never go up there. That's filled with Mr. Walsh's favorite SEXUAL TORTURE DEVICES. (MOUTH & MRS. WALSH leave. ROSALITA stands there. MOUTH touches her shoulder and makes her jump about 2 feet) [that one room with brooms, cleaning products and whatnot] MOUTH: (in Spanish) If you do a bad job you'll be locked in here with the cockroaches for two weeks without food and water. (He and MRS. WALSH leave) ROSALITA: (in Spanish) My God, I'm in a crazy house!

"I love Lucy" is a timeless classic...

Originally posted by the_gooch

i think the shoes were slick shoes cause they squirted the oil out of the back. the camera i dont remember.

Thanks.... i loved those shoes... and the camera...

the best part of that movie was when mouth was translating for mrs. wals to the maid who only spoke spanish:

Originally posted by the_gooch

[master bedroom] MOUTH: (in Spanish) MARIJUANA goes in the top drawer, HEROIN goes in the middle drawer and SPEED and COCAINE go in the bottom drawer. [stairwell near the attic door] MOUTH: (in Spanish) Never go up there. That's filled with Mr. Walsh's favorite SEXUAL TORTURE DEVICES. (MOUTH & MRS. WALSH leave. ROSALITA stands there. MOUTH touches her shoulder and makes her jump about 2 feet) [that one room with brooms, cleaning products and whatnot] MOUTH: (in Spanish) If you do a bad job you'll be locked in here with the cockroaches for two weeks without food and water. (He and MRS. WALSH leave) ROSALITA: (in Spanish) My God, I'm in a crazy house! [/b]

I always wondered what what Mouth was saying there... It actually inspired to want to learn spanish.... Still learning. Far from Tri-lingual. Anyone wanna teach me spanish?

"Hay alguien a ensenar me espanol?"

Archived