Google Oner needs to look up bagels NOW.

Soup BDC

Bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels bagels

socks? socks socks socks socks bagels socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

grillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillzgrillz grillz grillz grillz

google oner doesn't like to be fucked with.

the thread you made earlier about this was probably more then enough.

I'm just trying to figure out how google oner operates. Does it share the links we clicked on the most? Must i obtain more props for google to determine just how much cash it can make off my trend setting?

I'm just trying to figure out how google oner operates. Does it share the links we clicked on the most? Must i obtain more props for google to determine just how much cash it can make off my trend setting?

We have to learn how it thinks in order to destroy it.We have to BECOME googleoner to defeat googleoner.

Where should I place Google ads on my pages?

The best placement for Google ads varies from page to page, depending on content. Here are a few questions to ask yourself when considering where to position your ads:

What is the user trying to accomplish by visiting my site?

What do they do when viewing a particular page?

Where is their attention likely to be focused?

How can I integrate ads into this area without getting in the users' way?

How can I keep the page looking clean, uncluttered and inviting?

Certain locations tend to be more successful than others. This "heat map" illustrates these ideal placements on a sample page layout. The colors fade from dark orange (strongest performance) to light yellow (weakest performance). All other things being equal, ad placements above the fold tend to perform better than those below the fold. Ads placed near rich content and navigational aids usually do well because users are focused on those areas of a page.

While this heat map is useful as a positioning guideline, we strongly recommend putting your users first when deciding on ad placement. Think about their behavior on different pages, and what will be most useful and visible to them. You'll find that the most optimal ad position isn't always what you expect on certain pages.

For example, on pages where users are typically focused on reading an article, ads placed directly below the end of the editorial content tend to perform very well. It's almost as if users finish reading and ask themselves, "What can I do next?" Precisely targeted ads can answer that question for them.

Tip for forum webmasters: Check out our forums heat map, which provides specific tips on ad placement for forum sites.

so theoretically...

google oner could be offering us ringtones only at the 12oz home page or some other place.

rather than the 2nd post of every thread.

but the challenge still stands.

if u can beat google oner to the first post, itl give u a fre ringtone.

fo sho