Goodbye rehab.Hello new life!!!!

2 blaazed

sup everybody...as most of you know i have been in rehab for the past month checking in eevery now n then...well i am officially home (moving out of here on sat. though) i am 100% clean. I feel like a new person....I know excactly what gamblersgin (big up to you man what you told me had me thinking) ment when he said its like bieng in a new world...what i have noticed a lil bit more is that things that where funny arents realy funny anymore and things that werent funny are funny now...i dont know....thanks to everyone for you support....i am back in full affect though

a few shout outs to some people who gave mesome good advice and/or helped me threw this:

26sidedcude( we need to get some work in together this winter bro)

gilk0(you too nigga bucktown deffinantly needs to feel the rath)

buck fush ( i kept up the good fight ;) )

gamblersgrin

pmb and mamero

devilush

ethreadz( we need to paint too man get this knightbat wall going!!)'

eyeforaneye

mr yuck

and ALOT of other people i cant remeber but your just as important just cant think right now..

anyway peace to the gods and keep a tight ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

real quick story...so i get out and my 2 boys come to pick me up in the whip..so after a long greeting we get in and the pull out a spliff...and there like here light it up....so im like "get the fuck outa here you stupid" and they go "your lucky you said no cuz if u would of we woulda threw you right back in there niggah"..and then when we get to my house they start to smoke there spliiff and i turn around and go "fuckin potheads, that shit stinks!!!!!" and laughter went ensued for about 20 minutes

just keep this one thing in mind....

-- I dont crave a cigarette, smokers crave cigarettes and I'm not a smoker. --

*** replace 'smoke' with whatever vice you want.

I'm just trying to keep it clean.

stay clean. if you ever, ever get the urge to regress....takea deep breath, wait five minutes and you'll be all good.

If that doesn't work, get the fuck outta wherever you're at in which you feel temptation.

Otherwise, congratulations. You've been given a second lease on life...carpe diem

Originally posted by Telo

I hope this doesnt cause a relapse and im sorry for asking this but what kind of "drugs" were you doing?

If all you were doing was smoking pot then i dont fully underrstand the theory behind rehab..

without disrespecting the rules and mods of 12oz ill try to answer this as best as possible

i was extremely hooked on rick james powder...me n the boys where doing welll over 1000 a week...sometimes double depending on the weekend...i had lost 40 pound got news from the doctor a hole has started to form in my heart and i was just completely fucked up in life...

i was also dabbiling with the stuff they give cats to tranqlulize but not as bad as the other stuff.

The chronic wasnt bad at all i mean i have been smoking since im 12 and first tryed it at 9...but it was just keeping me from fully bieng in touch with reality and my feelings...once you turn over a new leaf you look at things and have feelings about things you didnt have before or just didnt realy notice....

good luckers.....now that you are clean and sober....you might have to change your screenname....haha..anyways,like I said.."Good Luck".

Yow! Congratu-lobster-lations motherfucker. Glad to hear all went well and you're overdosing on positivity. Stay that way. I know exactly what you mean about opposite things being funny, too. When you're not high all the time you actually laugh at the parts in movies that are supposed to be funny instead of sitting there going 'that's gay'.

Anyway, let me know when you're all moved in and whatnot. I'm already trying to get something together with a couple other bats to put in some work. Hit me back.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

but it was just keeping me from fully bieng in touch with reality and my feelings...

hope life isnt hitting you too hard. shits tough. and i hope you do get to realize how strong you are. hugs

Archived