Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Goodbye rehab.Hello new life!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Aug 24, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

sup everybody...as most of you know i have been in rehab for the past month checking in eevery now n then...well i am officially home (moving out of here on sat. though) i am 100% clean. I feel like a new person....I know excactly what gamblersgin (big up to you man what you told me had me thinking) ment when he said its like bieng in a new world...what i have noticed a lil bit more is that things that where funny arents realy funny anymore and things that werent funny are funny now...i dont know....thanks to everyone for you support....i am back in full affect though

a few shout outs to some people who gave mesome good advice and/or helped me threw this:

26sidedcude( we need to get some work in together this winter bro)
    gilk0(you too nigga bucktown deffinantly needs to feel the rath)
    buck fush ( i kept up the good fight ;) )
    gamblersgrin
    pmb and mamero
    devilush
    ethreadz( we need to paint too man get this knightbat wall going!!)'
    eyeforaneye
    mr yuck
    and ALOT of other people i cant remeber but your just as important just cant think right now..

anyway peace to the gods and keep a tight ass

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

This shit is good to hear man.

Congrats on that.

And yes bucktown will be feeling the pain.

3. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

congrats man, seriously give me a email at any point. To paint or just to chill.

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

just let me get situated with my new apartment and job and be settled in...then its on like donkey kong!!!!

5. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Good Job man..and good luck sticking with it.

6. Awesome to hear man. Good luck out in the new world.

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Congrats dude, hope your new place is nice and everything will work out well.

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

real quick story...so i get out and my 2 boys come to pick me up in the whip..so after a long greeting we get in and the pull out a spliff...and there like here light it up....so im like "get the fuck outa here you stupid" and they go "your lucky you said no cuz if u would of we woulda threw you right back in there niggah"..and then when we get to my house they start to smoke there spliiff and i turn around and go "fuckin potheads, that shit stinks!!!!!" and laughter went ensued for about 20 minutes

9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

good job homie. keep it up.

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

awesome.

stay strong man.

11. Congrats man! Good to have you back

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

just keep this one thing in mind....

-- I dont crave a cigarette, smokers crave cigarettes and I'm not a smoker. --

*** replace 'smoke' with whatever vice you want.
    I'm just trying to keep it clean.

13. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

congrats 2blazzed...keep that shit up, we gotta paint together some day

14. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I hope this doesnt cause a relapse and im sorry for asking this but what kind of "drugs" were you doing?

If all you were doing was smoking pot then i dont fully underrstand the theory behind rehab..

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

stay clean. if you ever, ever get the urge to regress....takea deep breath, wait five minutes and you'll be all good.

If that doesn't work, get the fuck outta wherever you're at in which you feel temptation.

Otherwise, congratulations. You've been given a second lease on life...carpe diem