Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Goodbye Patches

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Issac Brock, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

I'm 17 years old and I've had my dog since I was 4 and a half. I don't remember not having a dog. Today Patches died. She had cancer in her throat that was diagnosed in november, and it spread all through her lungs. When she woke up today she was breathing heavily and was in pain. Our family took her into the animal hospital and put her down, comforting her as she painlessly fell asleep. Our whole family shed some tears for her, she was really a big part of the family.

I just wanted to share that for those of you who have been through what I went through today. No need to come in this thread and make fun of me, if you don't care about dogs then just go on your merry way.

RIP Patches :(

2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I had my dog for 10 years, had to put him down last year...it's gunna be a year at the end of this month actually. There's nothin you can do to change it, but just try to think of the good shit and maybe paint a big RIP piece

RIP Patches and RIP Bobby, best friend I ever had..4.30.05

3. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

4. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

That's really sad mate I'm sorry to hear about your loss even though i don't know you.

some assholes poisoned my dog 5 years ago with baited meat.

R.I.P Patches and Woody 5.2.2001

5. After School Special

After School Special Banned

6. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member

my weiner dog lasted 14 years!we had to put her down last year.RIP to everyones pet who was lost in the struggle .RIP

7. cixelsyd

cixelsyd Member

8. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Yeah, Rip pets. Its sad, but inevitable. Unless you buy a turtle, then at least there's a chance itll out live you.

9. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Yeah. On easter I had to go to church and the pastor was talking about Jesus's ressurection, and he kept saying "Everything that lives, dies." and I kept thinking of patches cause I knew that her time was coming near. Its so sad :(

10. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

this thread makes me really sad. i have a dog right now, and i don't like thinking about her dying. she's so innocent and caring, it'd be a real shame to see her go. my dad never let me and my sister get a dog, but he finally gave in after like 13 years of pursuading him, and we got our dog - Fluffy. lol funny name, but it suited her well when she was a pup....now she's just a bad ass that all the neighborhood kids and parents are scared of...little do they know she's down as hell

anyway
    RIP to your dog, Patches

11. asdjk1

asdjk1 Member

12. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

yeah man, what makes me the most sad is how little she understands of it all. they first gave her anasthesia so that she would fall asleep (before the lethal injection) and she just got more and more drowsy and it's just so sad because she doesn't know what's happening to her, she's just getting really tired. she was always so friendly and never did anything wrong.

13. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Here are some patches pics taken fairly recently.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

they should just cross breed turles with dogs and get a turtledog

15. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Damn man. I feel for you, dude. I never had a dog, but my cat Satin (nicknamed Satan) was with me for 18 years. It was a tough day when she died a couple years ago. RIP Satin.

Attached Files: