Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GOODBUY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KONFLIKT, Jan 15, 2004.

1. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

LATER EVERYONE YOU ARE ALL STUPID.
    I ASK FOR OPINIONS AND ALL ANYONE CAN DO IS CHECK MY SPELLING OR GRAMMER.

HERE'S A THOUGHT. WATCH THE NEWS, READ THE PAPER, AND GET SOME REAL THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD. CUZ IF ALL YOU ARE GOING FOR IS SPELLING THEN YOUR GOING TO LOSE. <DID YOU GIT THAT?
    HOW BOUT YOU NUBIES GIVE A REAL SPEACH INSTEAD OF CLOWINGING ON OTHERS? SINCE I HAVE CAME BACK, I HAVE SEEN THE O.G.'S OF TWELVE, POSTING SOMTHING THAT PEOPLE CAN LEARN FORM BUT, EVERYONE ELSE WELLL.......................................

YOU ARE ALL VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID.

SO ANYWAYS I CAME TO THIS FOURM WHEN "REAL" PEOPLE WHERE HERE. IF THE'RE HERE THEN, PLEASE HELP MY PROB!. BUT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE OTHERS THEN, YOU KNOW YOU SUCK DICK BITCH I GOT $5 ON IT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FO REEL!

IF ANY YOU BURB MO FO'S GOTTA PROBLEM JUS GO TO OAK AND YELL MY SCREEN NAME AND I'LL KILL YOU.

THE END

MY NAME IS "BITCH.ASS.NUBIE" AND I HAVE 30000 POSTS IN ONE MONTH.............. TOO BAD NO ONE COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT I HAD TO SAY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GOODNIGHT AND GOODBUY!

2. RunOnSentnce

RunOnSentnce Banned

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

how bout' you fix your own goddamned problem schmuck

if you really care about graffiti that much, you would find time for it
    youve spent a few hours on here bitching about your problem when you could have been out painting or sketching

you work 40+ hours a week blah blah blah
    yeah well so do i and yet i still have time to do what the hell ever i want to do

thats my 2 cents

4. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

man, i got the flu, whats good for that..
    chicken soup?

5. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

THATS CUTE

FUCK ALL OF YOU! I GUESS YOU ALL HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SLUMP WHEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE BUT YOURSELVES AND YOU JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME OR THE WILL POWER WHEN YOU DO HAVE TIME TO HAVE A PERSIONAL LIFE. THIS IS WHY I AM LEAVING THIS BOARD............. AT LEAST FOR A WHILE...

YOU GUYS NEED TO NOTICE THAT I WILL BE HERE AND COMMENT WHEN I HAVE TIME, AND THEN......... I AM GONE FOR QUITE A WHILE..

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE THAT DOES NOT CONSIST OF TYPING ON A COMPUTER WHEN I AM BORED. I HAVE DONE IT (TYPED FOR NO REASON) FOR THE LAST MONTH AND A HALF, BUT NO MORE AGAIN. (AS LONG AS ALL NUBIES ARE COCK SUCKING BITCHES.)

AS A WRITER I FIGURED THIS BOARD WOULD HELP, BUT I GUESS THAT THE MAJORITY OF "WRITERS" ON THIS FORUM ARE SO PROFESSINAL, THAT THEY DO NOT MAKE MESTAKES, NOR FALL INTO SLUMPS.

WWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

I WISH I WAS PERFICT LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

AND TO THE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT TELL ME INSTEAD OF BITCHING I COULD BE WRITING..............................................

INSTEAD OF SITTING AND HEARING ME BITCH AND THEN SAYING SHIT LIKE.."YOU SHOUL BE OUT WRITING!" RELIZE WHERE YOU ARE.

INSTEAD OF LISTING TO ME BITCH, YOU COULD BE WRITING.

ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET....... GET OVER IT........ THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i belive we all have lives outside of the 12oz boards

anyway as far as me being on here right now and not out painting, well thats my choice. you seem to be so concerned that your falling into a slump though and instead of using your freetime to get yourself out of it constructively you come on here.

maybe you really dont want to be a writer anymore and this slump is just your subconscience telling yourself to fuck off

only you know you and whats good for you
    but i can tell you that coming on here and getting hostile isnt gonna get you out of your 'slump'

you should take your own quote to heart

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i belive you started this trend back in the day
    and now youve gone 180*?
    a big ball of confusion you are

8. I would be pissed too if I broke my keyboard... :lol:
    If you dont like it here, you are free to go...

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

tease, do you wear ties now?
    you seem more civilized these days
    good show sir

10. ^^
    Tease got a girlfriend, that will take the anger and edge of anyone... And make them better and not bitter people, go New Tease!

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

no shit?!
    well yes that will put a bounce in a mans step
    and a civilized tone in his e-mannerisms

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Re: THATS CUTE

umm, I believe thats PERFECT with an E son.

ha-ha....just kiddin man. If you don't like it...nobody's forcing you to stay. yeah some people can be asses, but does it really matter? let it slide and roll right off your back holmes.( this is the first post I think I've seen by you...at least I don't remember any others.)

the uhh, new tease and the current weather is leading me to believe that hell IS actually freezing over.