GOODBUY

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

LATER EVERYONE YOU ARE ALL STUPID.

I ASK FOR OPINIONS AND ALL ANYONE CAN DO IS CHECK MY SPELLING OR GRAMMER.

HERE'S A THOUGHT. WATCH THE NEWS, READ THE PAPER, AND GET SOME REAL THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD. CUZ IF ALL YOU ARE GOING FOR IS SPELLING THEN YOUR GOING TO LOSE. <DID YOU GIT THAT?

HOW BOUT YOU NUBIES GIVE A REAL SPEACH INSTEAD OF CLOWINGING ON OTHERS? SINCE I HAVE CAME BACK, I HAVE SEEN THE O.G.'S OF TWELVE, POSTING SOMTHING THAT PEOPLE CAN LEARN FORM BUT, EVERYONE ELSE WELLL.......................................

YOU ARE ALL VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID.

SO ANYWAYS I CAME TO THIS FOURM WHEN "REAL" PEOPLE WHERE HERE. IF THE'RE HERE THEN, PLEASE HELP MY PROB!. BUT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE OTHERS THEN, YOU KNOW YOU SUCK DICK BITCH I GOT $5 ON IT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FO REEL!

IF ANY YOU BURB MO FO'S GOTTA PROBLEM JUS GO TO OAK AND YELL MY SCREEN NAME AND I'LL KILL YOU.

THE END

MY NAME IS "BITCH.ASS.NUBIE" AND I HAVE 30000 POSTS IN ONE MONTH.............. TOO BAD NO ONE COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT I HAD TO SAY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GOODNIGHT AND GOODBUY!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how bout' you fix your own goddamned problem schmuck

if you really care about graffiti that much, you would find time for it

youve spent a few hours on here bitching about your problem when you could have been out painting or sketching

you work 40+ hours a week blah blah blah

yeah well so do i and yet i still have time to do what the hell ever i want to do

thats my 2 cents

Guest KONFLIKT

THATS CUTE

Originally posted by When

how bout' you fix your own goddamned problem schmuck

if you really care about graffiti that much, you would find time for it

youve spent a few hours on here bitching about your problem when you could have been out painting or sketching

you work 40+ hours a week blah blah blah

yeah well so do i and yet i still have time to do what the hell ever i want to do

thats my 2 cents

FUCK ALL OF YOU! I GUESS YOU ALL HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SLUMP WHEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE BUT YOURSELVES AND YOU JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME OR THE WILL POWER WHEN YOU DO HAVE TIME TO HAVE A PERSIONAL LIFE. THIS IS WHY I AM LEAVING THIS BOARD............. AT LEAST FOR A WHILE...

YOU GUYS NEED TO NOTICE THAT I WILL BE HERE AND COMMENT WHEN I HAVE TIME, AND THEN......... I AM GONE FOR QUITE A WHILE..

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE THAT DOES NOT CONSIST OF TYPING ON A COMPUTER WHEN I AM BORED. I HAVE DONE IT (TYPED FOR NO REASON) FOR THE LAST MONTH AND A HALF, BUT NO MORE AGAIN. (AS LONG AS ALL NUBIES ARE COCK SUCKING BITCHES.)

AS A WRITER I FIGURED THIS BOARD WOULD HELP, BUT I GUESS THAT THE MAJORITY OF "WRITERS" ON THIS FORUM ARE SO PROFESSINAL, THAT THEY DO NOT MAKE MESTAKES, NOR FALL INTO SLUMPS.

WWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

I WISH I WAS PERFICT LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

AND TO THE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT TELL ME INSTEAD OF BITCHING I COULD BE WRITING..............................................

INSTEAD OF SITTING AND HEARING ME BITCH AND THEN SAYING SHIT LIKE.."YOU SHOUL BE OUT WRITING!" RELIZE WHERE YOU ARE.

INSTEAD OF LISTING TO ME BITCH, YOU COULD BE WRITING.

ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET....... GET OVER IT........ THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

FUCK ALL OF YOU!

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE THAT DOES NOT CONSIST OF TYPING ON A COMPUTER WHEN I AM BORED.

AS A WRITER

INSTEAD OF SITTING AND HEARING ME BITCH AND THEN SAYING SHIT LIKE.."YOU SHOUL BE OUT WRITING!" RELIZE WHERE YOU ARE.

INSTEAD OF LISTING TO ME BITCH, YOU COULD BE WRITING.

i belive we all have lives outside of the 12oz boards

anyway as far as me being on here right now and not out painting, well thats my choice. you seem to be so concerned that your falling into a slump though and instead of using your freetime to get yourself out of it constructively you come on here.

maybe you really dont want to be a writer anymore and this slump is just your subconscience telling yourself to fuck off

only you know you and whats good for you

but i can tell you that coming on here and getting hostile isnt gonna get you out of your 'slump'

ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET....... GET OVER IT........

you should take your own quote to heart

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Tease got a girlfriend, that will take the anger and edge of anyone... And make them better and not bitter people, go New Tease!

Re: THATS CUTE

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

I WISH I WAS PERFICT LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

umm, I believe thats PERFECT with an E son.

ha-ha....just kiddin man. If you don't like it...nobody's forcing you to stay. yeah some people can be asses, but does it really matter? let it slide and roll right off your back holmes.( this is the first post I think I've seen by you...at least I don't remember any others.)

the uhh, new tease and the current weather is leading me to believe that hell IS actually freezing over.

Archived